Skoči na vsebino

Afriški Internet Prevaranti

izibajker

Priporočene objave

Ob 17. 12. 2021 ob 10:32, izibajker pravi:

Takšne in podobne "spektakularne ponudbe" po netu krožijo že dolga leta. Na moj email jih je v zadnjih dveh dekadah priletelo vsaj 100. Veliko večino jih takoj zbrišem, včasih pa se mi zalušta, in se s temi prevarantskimi lopovi spustim v igrico. Nekaj časa jih po malem vlečem, na koncu jim pa poplačam vse + obilne obresti za povrh jim pošljem...

Osnova je pri vseh takih pravljicah podobna. Zmeraj je kakšen "naslednik večje količine denarja", ki bi ga radi (s pomočjo naivne žrtve) deponirali nekje v Evropi, Ameriki, Avstraliji...Nekje sem zasledil, da takšnim glupim pravljicam nasede nemalo število naivcev, v tovrstnih prevarah kroži precej denarja. Tale konkretna zgodbica je v obtoku že par let... 

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Sgt.Gallagher Sherri , I am a US Military/Doctor officer currently in Libya now. and I would like to get acquainted with you, I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. However, I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the overthrow government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $1.6 Million (One Million six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of ( UBA Bank Senegal ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country after our mission in Libya, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been transfer to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a lawyer in Senegal and I have paid him to stand as my lawyer to assist me transfer the money to any country of my choice on my behalf.

Right now the money have transfer into UBA BANK Senegal From Libya for security purpose,The bank told me that they will transfer the money through ATM VISA CARD so there will not be any form of risk involved in the process of the transfer

I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is transfer through ATM VISA CARD and you receive it and keep it well until I arrive to your country, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.One passionate appeal I will you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete information try to keep it secret if you tell it to people it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust northward my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively,I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
Sgt.Sherri Gallagher

gala1111.thumb.jpg.7d57854515e3cc2061a326b989f70ead.jpg

4444.thumb.jpg.89d6a23e698d3f36d93accbd6fc7e3ba.jpg

Moj ogovor na zgornji dopis je bil sledeč:

Yes, I would like to help you, if it is not too complicated. But, I do not need any money from you. I will open special account in my Bank here in Danmark only for that purpose, so all the money will stay there and wait for you... I can help you with your new life here in my country. I live in a quite big house (my wife has passed away and we had no kids). So, you can stay here in the beginning until you find yourself your own flat....

Please tell me more. Hope to hear from you soon.

best regards, T.

Nadaljevanje sledi...

Jaz jo poznam pod drugim imenom... :D

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Čez par dni mi pošlje drugi dopis. Zelo radi povprašajo po zdravju, pa obilno dodajajo neke blablabla zahvale in "zagotovila", da bo zadeva šla skozi brez najmanjšega problema, skrbi... Nakaže tudi, da bo v ta "posel" potrebno vključiti še eno osebo, in sicer advokata, ki bo poskrbel, da bo transakcija tudi s tega stališča čista ko suza...

Hello My dearest,
Good morning to you and how is your health today? I hope you are healthy and fine. I want to show my gratitude to you for bringing out your time to write to me again and for accepting my proposal, I encourage you not to see this deal as some thing that could indict or put you in any kind of trouble, and believe me as I'm assuring you that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. Honestly I have made every necessary arrangement with my lawyer and the United Bank for Africa to transfer the fund to you peacefully through an ATM VISA CARD of $1.6 Million USD, to Avoid stop order or paying any transfer tax.

I am a female soldier and I do my things in accordance with the direction of my spirit. Since I chose you to be my business partner and also help me in receiving and securing this fund, my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the right person for me and I know you will not disappoint me. I decided to partner with you in this deal because I'm not permitted to send packages or funds to any of my friends or relatives because of the fact that I am still in the military camp which is outside my country, USA. All our activities are being monitored and if I incidentally send out anything into my country, it will be investigated and I will be charged and prosecuted for the action, so I chose you because I know you are non-American and therefore an ideal person for this deal.

Please remove fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, I promise you you will not regret being part of this deal.
I do not know what to say more in order to convince you to believe me, but I'm very optimistic that God will give you the grace to make the right decision.

Furthermore, I want to let you know that there is no risk in this matter, if you can follow my instructions, everything will go smoothly and perfectly in the process of receiving the ATM VISA CARD of $1.6 Million USD , Please try to keep this matter secret between you and me to avoid attracting the attention of the evil people because if you and I should agree on one thing with our heart with strong faith and determination, then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please I want to warn you once again that every arrangement towards this project should remain confidential. Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your residential address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Country of residence:...................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

As soon as I complete my official assignment, I will come over to meet you one on one  and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with Investment Project, but for now please I will appreciate us to be more focus on the possible way of ensuring that you receive the ATM VISA CARD OF $1.6 Million USD and keep it safe on my behalf till I come over, then I shall withdraw all the money and handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself. But beforehand, I must make sure I pay you your own share of the money which is 30% and you will thereafter help me to Invest the Fund in any place you think is most convenient for investment purposes. I await your immediate response
Yours in love,
Sherri Gallagher

passport.jpg.81b3498c879d619aa6e467e578ea5a98.jpg

Moj ogovor (Na hitro sem si izmislil kr neke podatke)

Hello Sherri

Nice to hear from you. Bellow you can find my datas as requested 

Full names:...........XXX
Residential address:..............XXX
Post code:.................XX
City:......................XX
Country of residence:.................XX
Telephone number:.........XX
Profession:................XX

Best regards, T.

Nadaljevanje sledi...

Popravljeno . Popravil izibajker
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Naslednji dan mi pošlje tale dopis, z vsemi potrebnimi kontakti in instrukcijami, kako se bo tisti milijonček in pol kmalu in brez problemov znašel na moji novi kartici. Mimogrede, dogovor, ki ga je sklenila s tem posrednikom je menda zelo ugoden... Za vsak slučaj je dodana še telefonska številka tega renomiranega senegalskega advokata, če bi mi vmes morda crknil emajl...

Hello My dearest,
Below is the contact details of the lawyer in Senegal just as I told you I've made a very good arrangement for him to assist us and I have instructed the bank ATM CARD transfer department manager to pay him for the services, he will go to the bank to receive the ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your country Address through DHL post office. This Fund $1.6 Million (One Million six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) have been processed in ATM VISA CARD in the bank already which I have taken care of all the expenses,

Right now the only help the lawyer will give to us is to go to the bank and sign on your behalf in other to receive the ATM VISA CARD as my beneficiary and your name and your information will be registered in the ATM VISA CARD Account as the owner to receive it, after the completion of the registration processes in the bank, I will communicate with the bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department Manager to issue the ATM VISA CARD to the lawyer Barrister  jeff mathins   to post to my beneficiary and the ATM VISA CARD secret CODE NUMBER will be sent directly to me for security reason.

As soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD in your country I will then send the secret CODE NUMBER to you for you to visit any bank ATM MACHINE to test the ATM VISA CARD and start withdrawing the money and banking it in your Bank account until I come over to your country for the Investment project. I will like you to follow my Instruction and the lawyer's direction/instructions so that you will receive the ATM VISA CARD peacefully.
As a matter of urgency, please go ahead and contact the lawyer with his contact information below;

Name. ............ Lawyer jeff mathins,
E-mail address ....(    barjeffmathinslawfirm1954@outlook.com   )
Telephone number:...... ( +221 765059668)
He will educate you more on how you will receive the money, Please feel free to contact him by email or phone. The money is in an ATM VISA CARD at UBA bank De Senegal.
I await your immediate response once you contact the lawyer.
Yours in love,
Sgt Sherri Gallagher

Na kratko se mu javim...

Nadaljevanje sledi

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Če se komu ljubi dopisovat, to je javno na FB...

Kličejo me Zuzana Ondrejikova. Sem slovaškega porekla in trenutno živim v Švici. Sem vdova, ker sem že pred 6 leti izgubila moža. Tako kot druge ženske, ki so imele to srečo, da so imele otroke, tudi jaz tega nisem imela, ker je bil moj mož sterilen, vendar ga imam zelo rada, tudi po njegovi smrti nisem želela varati. Danes so mi šteti dnevi, ker trpim za resno boleznijo, to je anevrizma. Zdravniki niso našli zdravila, da bi se lahko pozdravil, ampak samo protibolečinska zdravila, ki me ohranjajo pri življenju še danes. Danes iščem resno osebo, ki bi lahko podedovala moje premoženje, torej vsoto 630.000 EUR. Hvala in prosimo, da mi pošljete e-pošto, če mi lahko pomagate tako, da sprejmete mojo donacijo z dvema rokama. Sem kristjanka in moj duhovni oče mi je svetoval, da bi lahko našla nekoga, ki bi mu zapustil dediščino.

Tukaj je moj elektronski naslov: zuzanaondrejikova@aol.com

...vedno več je tega, podobno sem dobil privat na msn, ker nisem kmalu odpisal je sedaj sporočilo izbrisano. Me zanima, kaj bo izibajker naredil z denarjem ?

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

V naslednji fazi tega poizkusa prevare se je v igro vključil "advokat". Odkar se (skozi leta) srečujem s tovrstnimi prevaranti, sem imel opravka z različnimi modeli. Posebej bedno in groteskno pri tem zadnjem primeru pa je, da se ta majmun ob ponarejanju svoje izkaznice niti toliko ni potrudil, da bi vsaj slovnično pravilno fejkal. Tako je napisal ORNISATION (namesto ORGANISATION)!!! Kdo ve, morda se pa tip v prostem času ukvarja z ornitologijo...:naughty:

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY JEFF CHAMBERS. WEST AFRICA

HELLO,
ATTENTION  
sir

YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED AND WELL NOTED,HOWEVER,
I HAVE CONTACT THE BANK AND I HAVE CONFIRM FROM THE BANK ATM CARD
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER ABOUT THE ATM VISA CARD OF DR
SHER GALAGHER IS WELL CONFIRM THAT THE FUND HAVE BE PROCESS IN THE
ATM
CARD, SHE DIRECT UBA BANK DE SENEGAL TO ISSUE THE ATM VISA CARD TO ME
TO DELIVER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY CITY ADDRESS,RIGHT NOW I AM WITH THE
ATM CARD OF $1.6 Million .USD TO POST TO YOU THROUGH DHL POST OFFICE AS
SHE DIRECTED BY DR.SHER GALAGHER BECAUSE AM HERE WORKING ON HER

DIRECTION ,

I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL
DETAIL SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE BANK TO COLLATE YOUR ATM VISA CARD,IF
I COME BACK I WILL SEND YOU THE SCAN COPY AND WE NEED TO DISCUSS HOW
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

1. FULL NAME................................................

2. CORRECT ADDRESS....................................

3. COUNTRY ................................................

4. City.......................................................

5.PHONE NUMBER ...............................................

6.PASSPORT OR ANY ID NUMBER. .........................

7.OCCUPATION.......................................................

Yours Sincerely in Service.
BAR (DR) JEFF MATHINS ESQ.

NO 101 AIRPORT ROAD DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELL:   +221,703266936
1651785980_img072(1)103611111211312(1)(1).thumb.jpg.c6538b7ceda3e5ba824b4a4dd210252c.jpg
Pa še sken VISA kartice. Na to kartico bo (kot obljublja) naložil 1.6Mio usd, potem pa mi jo bo po dhl poslal na moj domači naslov, in bom lahko dvignil te novčiče. Aja, veljavnost kartice je potekla 4 mesece nazaj... 
2089701303_ATMvisa(1)(1).jpg.a662a2cc87f8e4f86538e716eb46ad54.jpg
  • Všeč mi je 1
  • Haha 2
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

...men je model ful podoben Nelsonu Mandeli..... pa on ima denar! ... ne vem, zakaj misliš, da je prevara!!

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Po tem, ko se mi je dotični majmun-biznis advokat predstavil in mi s svojo uradno službeno kartico (glej zgornji post) podkrepil zaupanje v njegove ekspertne usluge, mi je poslal račun.

YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR INFORMATION HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ARE WELL RECEIVED CAREFULLY. HOWEVER, I HAVE CONSULTED THE BANK AND I AM ALSO CONFIRMING FROM THE ATM CARD TRANSFER MANAGER'S OFFICE ABOUT DR. SHERRY GALLAGHER'S VISA CARD. IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE TOTAL MONEY WAS PROCESSED ON THE ATM CARD.

SIGNIFICANTLY, SGT. SHERRI GALLAGHER HAS INSTRUCTED UBA BANK SENEGAL TO HAND OVER MY ATM VISA CARD TO DELIVER IT TO YOU IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY AT THE ADDRESS SENT.

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE A $ 1.6 MILLION ATM CARD THAT I'M GOING TO SEND YOU THROUGH A DHL OFFICE IN THE OTHER DIRECTION. SHERRY GALLAGHER, BECAUSE I WORK ACCORDING TO HER INSTRUCTIONS.

I HAVE HAD A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH THE DHL OFFICE MANAGER HERE IN SENEGAL DAKAR AFTER RECEIVING YOUR INFORMATION. TRANSFERRING IT TO THE MINING AT YOUR ADDRESS IS WORTH 320 EUROS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 72 HOURS. NOTE: DR. SHERRY GALLAGHER DID NOT GIVE ME MONEY FOR PLACEMENT AND TAXATION OF DHL.

YOU WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT TO GET YOUR ATM VISA CARD. I believe that SGT SHERRI HAS CHECKED THE BANKING CLEARANCE PROCEDURES FOR YOU.

HERE IS BELOW  INFORMATION YOU WILL USED TO SEND THE MONEY,  TAX VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY TRANSFER IN GRAMS
WITH THIS INFORMATION

MY FULL NAME: JEFF MATINS
CITY: DAKAR SENEGAL
TOTAL. .. 320 EUR

MAKE SURE YOU MATCH ME IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER MONEY SO I CAN GO TO A DHL OFFICE AND SEND MY VISA CARD TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY.
(MY PRIORITY IS TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

EXCLUSIVELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) JEFF MATINS (ESQ)
(SENIOR ATTORNEY AT LAW)

my work phone number is +221.703266936.

Sledil je moj kratek odgovor:

Hello Mr. Bari, 

yes I foly understand I need to pay this taxation of dhl. 

320€ looks like a reasonable price for me.

Is it posible to pay that amount via PayPal or I need to send you Cash?

Nadaljevanje sledi

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

In tako je končno napočil plačilni dan za našega senegalskega advokata. Mojo ponudbo, da mu nakažem preko PayPal-a je zavrnil in še naprej vztrajal, da mu nakažem gotovino. Tole je njegovo zadnje sporočilo:

...thanks for your message,i don't have that paypal  account you are asking for because am always busy at court all time,my advice to you is make sure you transfer this money by tomorrow at money gram office with this in formation...

MY FULL NAME: JEFF MATINS

CITY: DAKAR SENEGAL

TOTAL. .. 320 EUR

Prav, pa naj bo. Če si res tako želi gotovine bo keš tudi dobil... Žal trenutno nisem imel evrčkov na zalogi, pa saj bo tudi z dolarčki zadovoljen... Zraven mu napišem še naslednji dopis, kot zaključek našega uspešnega poslovnega sodelovanja:

Dear Mr. Jeff of  Senegal
Thanks for your conversation. 
So how was your day today? You scumbag, liar, internet criminal, dirty bastard, cock sucker, baboon mother fucker, monkey businessman...
As you are making Monkey Business the only fair payment is  Monkey Dollars. Take the one you like and make as many prints as you wish...
Hope to cooperate with you some other time, some other place...
Enjoy.
1896288737_WesternUnion1.jpg.5af7bc600b01f53476d606212c98d39b.jpg
1109681583_WesternUnion2.jpg.acf0e80d83e1c9b1e0113bffd68f5e50.jpg
286205948_WesternUnion3.jpg.d9024a62869fafa02c0d0f385ada467f.jpg

Konec zgodbe.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

pred 6 minutami, smasher pravi:

Ahhh lahko bi še malo... prdigre... Da kaj je to "money gram"... Teg ni pri nas... 

Te korespondence je bilo kar nekaj, tu gor sem samo "best off" nanizal... Western Union pri nas je podobna zadeva kot ta money gram.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 4 tedne pozneje...

Pravkar me je klical z nemške številke en srbsko govoreč propagandist in mi ponujal spletno trgovanje na strani EU Option trade.

Za 14 dni ponuja bonus v višini 200 €, 200 € pa moram vložiti sam in potem lahko trgujem z raznimi zadevami (kripto, devize, delnice) on pa mi javlja, kdaj naj kaj vložim in kaj dvignem. Provizija je 8%, firma ima licenco in bi radi prodrli na slovensko tržišče.

Pozna kdo to zadevo oz. podobne stvari (že večkrat so me klicali za podobno trgovanje)

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

pred 1 uro, Darko3g pravi:

Pravkar me je klical z nemške številke en srbsko govoreč propagandist in mi ponujal spletno trgovanje na strani EU Option trade.

Za 14 dni ponuja bonus v višini 200 €, 200 € pa moram vložiti sam in potem lahko trgujem z raznimi zadevami (kripto, devize, delnice) on pa mi javlja, kdaj naj kaj vložim in kaj dvignem. Provizija je 8%, firma ima licenco in bi radi prodrli na slovensko tržišče.

Pozna kdo to zadevo oz. podobne stvari (že večkrat so me klicali za podobno trgovanje)

Če maš 200€ viška, samo navali....

• Haha 3
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

pred 2 urami, Darko3g pravi:

Vsi, ki po netu ponujajo in obljubljajo bliskovite fantastične donose in podobne posle stoletja so Monkey biznismeni. Pa naj bodo črni, rumeni, beli ali pa zeleni... 

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

pred 2 urami, Darko3g pravi:

te že spremlja in je opazil, da si pouhn  :P

• Haha 2
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 4 tedne pozneje...
pred 13 urami, sayo pravi:

Mene skos kličejo, pa kaj hočjo ???

Ti jim samo odpiši - Ako vam treba para, zavrite vodu !

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ma jebenti, tok časa sledim to temo, pa še vedno ni dnara od tistih bajnih zapuščin. Jest ne vem, a nalašč blokirate dobre posle? :P

• Haha 2
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

pred 8 urami, DAMI34 pravi:

Ma jebenti, tok časa sledim to temo, pa še vedno ni dnara od tistih bajnih zapuščin. Jest ne vem, a nalašč blokirate dobre posle? :P

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 1 mesec pozneje...

Če pa kaj mam, pa mam gnar😎🤣🤣🤣

Kje so zdaj mene našli???

F61DA469-E802-49E4-A67F-72617C73ED2A.jpeg

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ne bom. Imam zdaj več, kot ta ponuja😜 Pa še 6 let presegam njegove pogoje🥲🥲🥲 

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

ma nej gre u kurac, zakaj med 20 in 50 let? a mi od 52 smo za na odpad? :P

• Všeč mi je 1
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!