Skoči na vsebino

Triumph Tiger 955i

filip77

Priporočene objave

Lep pozrav vsem.Zanima me kaj mi lahko povejo lastniki tega motocikla,in pa ali je kje možno zadevo tudi preizkusit V tc ju je nov na ogled,vendar pa me zanima predvsem rabljen. :ph34r:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

rabljenega boš pri nas težko dobil ker jih je bilo prodano za vzorec. sem že kar nekaj časa nazaj vozil prvo serijo (brez ie) in je bil lušen motor, sicer pa ga v tujini ful hvalijo.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Imel Triumph Tiger 855. Z njim naredil 38000 km. Rekel bi,da je to eden najboljših v svoji klasi (sploh pa 955), problem pa je servis in SLO uvoznik,pri katerem moraš dodatno opremo čakati tudi šest (6) mesecev. Aja,to je motor kateri je najmanj spil od vseh mojih dosedanjih. Rekord 4,6 lit/100 (dve osebi s tremi kufri). Če te še karkoli zanima,vprašaj.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Dobro jutro Vsem hvala za info . Vprašanje za črno ptico:Zanimajo me izkušnje z zavorami ker sm vidu v TC ,da nima plavajočih diskov spredi in pa kako nastavljaš amortizer zadi ,nism namreč opazu nobenega gumba .Kako je s skupno dovoljeno težo ,kajti obljubljajo precej več kot konkurenca. Kako se kej pelje po sladih makadamih ( Bloke alpa Pokluka) glede na težo .Serviserji???? Rad bi pa tud kako furco če ga slučajn kdo posodi za test Se slišmo :ph34r:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

moji vtisi o zavorah (prvi, stari model) - nič pretresljivega ampak dovolj dobro, da ni problemov, se pravi niso ravno športne za pikirat na nos ampak takšne kot pač morejo bit.

slab makedam pomoje ni problema, kaki težji tereni pa odpadejo ker je to vseeno bolj cestna endura v stilu varadera, caponorda itd, da ne govorimo o polomljeni plastiki če padeš :cry:

Popravljeno . Popravil PERVY
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Zavore so odlične, tudi na nos se lahko postaviš. Nosilnost ima največjo v svoji klasi, zato so tudi vozne lastnosti pri polno obteženem motociklu dobre. Impresionira njegov navor,da o novem 955 motorju sploh ne govorimo. Trdoto zadnjega amortizerja nastavljaš pod sedežem. Jaz sem vetrno zaščito popravu z povišanim steklom. Edini pravi servis za Triumphe je pri nas pri Jermanu v Depali vasi (kjer ima tudi tester) res pa je, da ga je Primož zapustil, on pa je edini kateri je bil na Triumphovi specializaciji. Sedaj pa ne vem kako je s tem, ker sem Tigra prodal dve leti nazaj. Edina pomanjkljivost 955-tke je ta,da se ga ne dobi več v zlati barvi kot 855-tko - pravi tigrovi barvi. Prave gume zanj so Metzeler tourance. Makadam? Samo praši se malo preveč :D

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Rekel bi,da je to eden najboljših v svoji klasi (sploh pa 955),

Katera pa je "njegova klasa" in kaj te je pri Tigru glede na konkurenco tako prepričalo?

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Njegova klasa je prav gotovo R1, ZX 10, CBR 1000,... pa še kakšen bi se našel. Daj Noise, a nisi malce otročji z tvojim vprašanjem?? Prepriča pa okretnost, navor, moč, zavore, nosilnost, izgled,udobnost, izredno majhna poraba,... a je dovolj? Pa ne prepriča sam mene, preberi si tudi kak test.

Popravljeno . Popravil superblackbird
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Njegova klasa je prav gotovo R1, ZX 10, CBR 1000,... pa še kakšen bi se našel. Daj Noise, a nisi malce otročji z tvojim vprašanjem?? Prepriča pa okretnost, navor, moč, zavore, nosilnost, izgled,udobnost, izredno majhna poraba,... a je dovolj? Pa ne prepriča sam mene, preberi si tudi kak test.

Otročji?? Želim le razčistiti zadevo..., da ne bo kakšnih čudnih info na tem forumu...

Dve leti nazaj je bil po mnenju angležev med cestnimi endurami res car, ... (see: http://www.motosvet.com/motoclanki.php?men...41&View=0003)...

No, primerjave z "R1, ZX 10, CBR 1000" res ne bi znal narediti (in ga sam tudi ne bi uvrstil med te motocikle)... in medtem so prišli na trg še V-Strom, GS-A, KTM LC8 in podobni...

Hočem rečt, da bi bilo fajn, če se najprej opredeli namembnost željenega motocikla, potem pa govori o performansah in ustreznosti... In predvsem, ne pozabiti zajeti celotnega spektra motociklov...

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Nekaj mnenj iz advrider.com foruma...

The Tiger will kill a GS on the straights, but when it comes to the corners, its BMW country. The Tiger suspension & frame just can't keep up. The overall ride is much smoother on any surface on the GS. Wind does not seem to bother the GS as much either in comparison to the Tiger.

The Tiger is a nice bike. I had an '03 955 EFI. The thing hauled ASS. Big Time. After my infatuation with the motor started wearing off, I went ahead & got the bike I had been dreaming of for years.

Bottom line, if you like it, get it.

p.s. If you decide to take the Tigger off-road, you better do your best to protect the underside. There is a bunch of stuff under there to ruin and leave you stranded.

I only have ridden a tiger and test road a couple KTM 950 so my experience with the adv. bike is limited.

I bought a 1999 Tiger at the end of Oct of 1999. I don't know what these guys are talking about problems I guess maybe I was lucky but I ride my almost everyday. I now have over 88,000 miles and no problems other than wear and tare items. I am starting to have a few problems now but they are only minor problems due to wearing out. (front brake light switch, fuel sensor, and EFI relay,) The only other problem was a countershaft seal but that was my fault for not checking the chain slack with a heavy load.

My only real complaints are the bike is top heavy but if you gear the tiger right like I have you can go 250 miles on a tank. I am also tall so the windscreen (stock and tall)triumph make, don't work for me to much wind up under the helmet. The only major complaint is bike too big for serious offroad riding. Fireroads are ok other than that the bike is great.

So before you buy any bike try and ride a friends you test ride a bike as long as possable not just around the block or their small course they have. If you have to go to several dealers and do tests rides. that is what I did when I bought my tiger.

I think if you decide on the tiger you will be happy. The top heavy weight is not really an issue unless you are going to be doing offroad riding.

Absolutely. Had them both and I ain't no Beemer-boy (had a 900 Sprint and Speed Triple too) but the GS is in a different galaxy on the handling & steering department. Even the word 'comparing' is out of place in this context. Despite the love song above... 

The only superior Tiger item is the triple engine

What I've gleaned from way too much time on the internet and some personal observation:

*Tiger with carbs:

Strong plastic, strong mainframe, weak subframe but easily hardened,

excellent bash plate. Tipovers result in mostly minor cosmetic damage, even without aftermarket crashbars installed(re route the breather or be certain you haven't filled your cylinders with oil before starting after a tipover).

Inconvenient airbox design, poor starter sprag clutch design, other wise a very strong engine,runs cool, relatively easy to work on. Long service intervals by European standards. Valve adjustments are easy IF you have the tool, manual and the shims at hand. Clutch is very easy to work on. Chain drive-a big advantage when it comes to regearing, less weight and less complexity than shaft drive, fewer, less expensive failures. Chain easily adjusted and inspected. Front sprocket not as accessable as I'd like, but there are bodges to get around that.

Good ground clearance, soft suspension, front suspension easily stiffened with spacers and thicker oil; rear stiffened with preload and dampner adjustments, both dead easy. Better handling at greater cost can be had by replacing components front and rear with aftermarket bits.

*Main differences with the EFI Tigers seem to be: no carbs, better,stronger engine, more vulnerable exhaust and oil lines, much less effective bash plate- I think this deficiency can be corrected using Thunderbike bits or with some creative fabricating. The newer Tiggers have corrected the starter problems and I beleive the starter and alternator are more accessable. I think the front sprocket is more accessable as well.The switch to a cable clutch was a step backwards, in my opinion, but no big deal.The injected Tigers have noticeably more horsepower. The seats are adjustable for height. The intake tract looks more user friendly. Both Tiggers handle broken pavement very well, and are reasonably competent on fireroads. With any tall dualsport, you feel like you are leaning WAY over in the corners; it takes some getting used to. Believe in your traction and stay on the throttle and the Tiger will carve corners with the best of them, even before suspension modifications. I don't believe any of the big dualsports can be taken into the rough at any real speed without expecting to be making some repairs when you get done. The weak points on the Tiger are aggravated if you carry heavy loads and speed over lumpy ground. The rear subframe, and in extreme cases, the motor mount castings may crack. The upside is I have never seen these failures make the bike unrideable. Joel has an insurance wreck with all but two of the mounts broken. He has ridden it that way, hard on and off road, with passengers for 5 years now with no problems. My 96 has seen extreme use with no damage to subframe or mounts.

Parts availability for the Tigers seems to be good to very good and prices seem to be average to a little high. Substitutions can be found, often from the Kawasaki catalog, aftermarket bits are somewhat uncommon but can be had if you look for them. Resale value is poor- a bad thing for the new bike buyer, not so bad if you buy a used example.

* BMW GS GS/ADV Has a fanatical following. Expensive to buy expensive to fix, heavy and down on power. Has tons of aftermarket stuff and good dealer network. Engine is relatively easy to work on; driveline, clutch and transmission are not easy to get at. Parts are expensive. Is reliable until it breaks. Horror stories of garage fires, spoke breakage, driveline failures, stripped splines, surging, arrogant handling of warranty issues abound. Contradicting this are the many high milage bikes out there that have had little or no problems, and some truly generous warranty settlements. This leads me to believe A) BMWs vaunted reputation for reliability is vastly over rated-BUT BMW does make a good bike and B)as for any marque, dealer quality is as important as the build quality of the machine.

BMW is heavy, but the weight is low. It seems to be easier to pick up. The lower center of gravity may make it more sure footed in the slop, but tends to be offset by the monster fuel tanks which put a bunch of weight sloshing around up high. The BMW gives some away to the other marques with the horsepower/weight ratio. At walking speeds I hate the cylinders sticking out. The cylinders are also vulnerable in a wreck and a pain in the ass in ruts. The ABS brakes may be great in traffic on pavement, but they suck off road and the added expense and complexity seem to me to be out of place on a dualsport. If you have to have ABS then you probably have to have the GS; BMW has been doing the ABS as a feature of a production model longer than anybody else.

I have no first hand experience with the GS suspesion, but I note that very expensive suspension upgrades seem to be high on everyone's list(right after expensive lighting upgrades). Wether this is out of necessity or slavish addiction to fashion I can not say.

Broken spoke issues aside, the inovative tubeless rim design seems to be a big plus. The down side of fixing a tubeless flat in the rough is getting the bead to seat and the occasional hole which can not be patched. The one thing about tube tires is if you have the stuff you can always make them work and once the tube is patched or replaced you can continue to run the tire without fear of failure. But changing tubes sucks, 'specially with modern tires. 90% of the time you are way ahead of the game with tubeless(10% of the time, you might be fucked;-). I haven't heard recent stories of spoke failure with the GS- if BMW has sucessfully addressed that problem it has the best wheel on the market and one which can not be easily adapted to fit other bikes.

If you like shaft drives, the GS has one.

I have seen these bikes driven well on some awful trails and roads; obviously they handle OK. Those I have seen or heard about breaking when used in the rough, have broken thoroughly, and very expensively. I am not convinced they are a good choice to ride hard offroad unless you have the money and expertise required to put them back to gether. That is true for any of the big bikes, but perhaps more so for the BMW. The older Airheads I am familiar with had ridiculously close service intervals. I would hope and presume that the oilheads do not. Resale value is very good.

*The VStrom is inexpensive, has probably the best dealer network. It has gotten great reviews and I would be tempted buy it for those two reasons alone, but for the mag wheels and vulnerable appearance of the engine. My guess is both those issues could be fabricated around or addressed with aftermarket bits. The aftermarket situation seems to be improving for the Vstrom.

*The KTM looks like the flavor of the year. Too new to have a track record, but the dealer network is improving rapidly. Parts seem to be an issue but that may resolve with increasing popularity. It sounds like it may be a bit harsh for the rider that lives mostly on pavement, but by all accounts it is very very competent on or off road. The narrow design should be most welcome on the tight trails and in the ruts. There have been some teething issues, but suprisingly few for a new design. Rumor is the wheels are weak. For the price I would choose this bike over the GS. If money were an issue I would go with a slightly used Tiger. If I were looking for a good value for a more street oriented bike I would look closely at the Vstrom or a used Tiger.

2002 Triumph Tiger

Walter Barlow

wpbarlow@comcast.net

First printed in CC Motorcycle News

This bike is really misnamed- should be called something like the Hoot or Versatile; referencing in the first case what the kind of time you (well, I anyway) have every time you ride it; and in the second case how flexible it is. But Triumph likes to pay homage to it’s past, so they stuck Tiger on it. Odd though when you think about it; the old Tiger was a pure street bike (being a single carb version of the Bonneville). The old Triumph that was most like this bike was the Trophy Trail, so this bike should have been called that or just Trophy. But the new Triumph uses the name Trophy for touring bikes. They should have thought this through better so it doesn’t confuse those of us with knowledge of their history.

But, like the rose that called something else smelling as sweetly; what Triumph named this bike has nothing to do with how well it turned out. And it turned out really, really well. If, when looking at it you say “who’s Triumph kidding- that thing is no dual sport” you’re both correct and totally missing the point. Its not intended as a dual sport, just to provide some visual connection to the bikes that race the Paris-Dakar. The P-D is extraordinarily popular in Europe and people there really dig the look. Much the same as in the US where, for example, lots of people like the visual association with Superbikes even though a pitifully small number ever take their race replicas to the track for even track days. So you can consider this a partial pose issue for sure.

The big difference between the two camps is that while the race reps sacrifice a measure of utility, all around riding enjoyability, and comfort to provide the look (backed up, of course by the amazing performance they’re capable of providing), doing a P-D lookalike (aka Big Trailie or Adventure Tourer) correctly results in a bike that performs remarkably well in many ways.

Take the Tiger for instance- its probably 90-95% the tourer/sport tourer as any bike on the market; probably pretty close to that percentage as many sport bikes in the real world most of us ride; as comfortable and good a commuter, urban warrior, or errand runner as any full sized standard; a capable wheelie/stoppie stunter, works surprisingly well on reasonably hard dirt roads; and is even marginally capable on single track trails. It has a performance envelope that is rivaled by few bikes you can buy, and does much of it as well as or better than the other bikes of the type.

Let me give 3 examples to highlight this last aspect. First was when I picked up the bike from Triumph at US HQ in Newnan, Ga.. I needed to be back in NJ the next day, so I slabbed back the almost 900 miles in about 16 hours. Never wished I were on a tourer or sport tourer (one exception- noted below). The next long ride I did on it was to take it to Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mid-Ohio on a 5 day trip. Though Mid-Ohio is only 500 miles west via highway (yawn) there are fun ways to go if you don’t mind circuitous routing (I don’t. Comment from one of the people who went- “I don’t know how we wound up in Ohio, all we ever did was go north and south). So we took 2 days to get there and two days to return- covering 900 miles each way on some really excellent mountain roads with loaded saddlebags and a tail pack. Never really felt I would have had more fun on a repli racer carving the asphalt ribbons we used. Maybe I could have gone faster on a race rep, but that doesn’t automatically equate to more fun. Lastly, I’ve been using it pretty exclusively on Sunday morning rides, combining the tight and twisty backroads I like to ride with as many dirt roads as I can find (surprisingly abundant in NJ). Pretty damn capable doing this also.

While the Tiger is dressed in faux off-road livery, it very much has the heart (running gear) and soul (motor) of a sportbike. Triumph slotted the latest version of the new Daytona motor into the Tiger chassis, and a wonderful motor it is. Replacing the 885cc triple that used to be there, the new mill displaces 955cc and features high-pressure die-cast crankcases, a relocated alternator, and a new closed-loop fuel-injection system that provides perfect fuel metering (not almost or nearly: perfect- at least with the Triumph performance exhaust system fitted, as our tester was). As an example, the bike will smoothly pull from 1500 rpm in top gear- no lurches, stumbles, hiccups; just impressive forward movement. And it will pull with the same smooth urgency all the way to the 9500 redline. Vibration through the seat/hand grips, tank, and seat are well under control- but the mirrors have a high frequency vibration over 5000 rpm (+80 mph in 6th) that render them useless as far as detail is concerned. The engine has lots of character- it growls at all speeds, goes through a slight shuddering around 3,000 rpm, provides a nice power step around 6,000 rpm and just climbs with power from there. Suffice to say that it’s both tractable and strong in the low and mid ranges while not giving away much in the area of top end rush. Very entertaining. Mechanical noise from the engine (as with the Daytona) is noticeably lower than in years past: good or bad news depending on how you feel about the topic. Have no fear though, the terrific intake honking and exhaust barking remain- providing constant audible delight every minute in the saddle. Last engine point- it really looks like an engine and has a lot of presence, which I really like.

The six-speed transmission works well; hard to avoid a clunk going into first, but otherwise a pretty slick shifter with excellent gearing choices along the whole range. Lower gears (combined with the great torque curve) are useful off road, and top gear cruising (55-80 mph) is in a sweet spot just below to at where the meat of the powerband lies. As we rode it (hard!) gas mileage was consistently between 38-42 mpg which gives a useful range of +240 miles from the 6.4 gallon tank. Fuel gauge operation is unusual but ultimately accurate and consistent- it takes a long time to reach ˝ full, speeds down to near empty real fast, hovers there for a while, and then sinks below empty. The low fuel light comes on pretty much every time between 218 and 228 miles, which leaves about 1.2 gallons in reserve.

As a good match for the engine, the chassis is near sportbike-capable until you start to bend it over at triple digit speeds, as at slightly to much over 100 it’s not as composed as a front line sportbike- but this is hardly a serious criticism given its mission, frame geometry, narrow 19” front wheel, and patterned tires (Metzler’s really excellent Tourance which, other then this out of norm example, grip the asphalt extraordinarily well, work well off the pavement, and provide pretty decent mileage life). The Tiger steers/turns with a precision and ease that belies its weight and relatively conservative chassis geometry. Some of it is due to the motocross type handlebar, but it’s probably mainly due to good design and hitting the sweet spot on the numbers. Front brakes are very good- a touch down in absolute stopping power and feel from a front line sportbike. Probably more a result of design because they need to be able to work well in the dirt and so they don’t overpower the front tire on the street. They do intermittently squeak, and pretty loudly too, in the time just before coming to a complete stop. The rear is just about perfect for the bike’s mission profile. Suspension is decent- though (like other Triumphs) it really should respond to small sharp edged bumps better than it does- especially give the amount of suspension travel it has. As mentioned, it steers well, is easy to pitch over and set on a line, holds the line well, and seemingly has yards of ground clearance.

It’s a very comfortable bike ergonomically- every control falls readily to hand (and foot) as they say. Though everyone who rode it commented on the seat (height adjustable in two positions, takes just a few minutes) being pretty comfortable (something also mentioned in other road tests), it just didn’t work for me- giving me “monkey butt” before two hours kicked in. The Tiger is sized more for those who tend to shop for the larger sizes rather than in the small section. I have a 31’ inseam and with the seat in the lower position can almost, but not quite, be flat footed at rest. Wet weight is a little over 500 pounds, which it hides well. About the only time the size/weight was an issue was trying to do a k-turn on a narrow high-crested trail on which I had no business being in the first place, and almost got the bike hung up with the wheels perpendicular to the trail. Hairy for a few moments. Passenger comfort and room accommodations are excellent.

It comes with some nice features such as an accessory plug and a very accurate clock. Surprisingly, it only has one trip odometer instead of the expected two found on some other Triumphs. Instrument treatment (green on white) is both unusual and attractive. The dual headlights are bright and have a nice pattern on both low and high beam. The fairing/windscreen and the handguards do a reasonable job of protecting the rider. Overall bodywork, as is usual for these kinds of bikes, results in a shape that causes few people exclaim “what a beautiful machine!” as form certainly follows function for the genre. Having said that, the Tiger presents a distinctive and not unattractive face to the world that doesn’t require any apologies or justification by its owner. Well, in Jet Black anyway; I personally can’t handle the Roulette Green color alternative- but it’s certainly striking and therefore probably a very safe color in traffic. Bodywork (including the luggage) paint seems pretty tough and cleans well; better than the flat black on some of the other hardware such as mounting brackets and the handlebar. The warranty is a robust 2 years/unlimited miles and service intervals are 6,000 miles/1 year

Though I’ve pointed out some minor nits there are two that I consider major- while a centerstand is optional, Triumph should make it standard on this kind of bike. It wouldn’t impact weight to any noticeable degree and would make those middle of the Tundra tire repairs much easier; also the more mundane task of lubing/adjusting the chain. The other is the mounting of the bash plate- it’s welded directly to the exhaust pipes. One can only hope the welds give up the ghost before the pipes bend if called upon to actually protect things from a serious bashing. Good to remember before you take on those really big rock laced trails. On the plus side, it does do a good job of keeping road munge off the engine.

In addition to the aforementioned Triumph accessory pipe, our tester came with Triumph’s excellent color matched hard luggage. The left one passed the “hold the full face helmet” test with ease (the right one has less room because of having to accommodate the high mounted right side muffler. Though not as roomy as the left, it still has a lot of space) and proved watertight during 3 hard (but short) rainstorms I encountered. Oddly enough, the right side leaked slightly during a different very hard rainstorm while the bike was parked. The luggage is very easy to mount and unmount, and is very secure when on the bike (I know this first hand due to a close encounter with a very narrow bridge wall right on the middle of an S turn). Triumph also offers a rear top box (optional back rest for it as well) along with a number of other factory accessories such as screens of different height/shape/tint, tank bag (useful because the Tiger’s tank is oddly shaped and made of fiberglass), heated grips, front and rear mudguard extension kits, battery charger, and integrated demobilising alarm. Based on past experience, Triumph accessories are very well designed/made and fairly priced.

Overall, the Tiger gets my hearty endorsement as something worth considering if you’re in the market for this kind of bike specifically, as well as something to seriously look into if you’re looking for a new bike of this size in general. It does pretty much everything very well, is a very enjoyable bike to ride, and is priced in the lower middle (MSRP $10,499) of what is basically a four bike segment. If you like to ride a lot and you fit it, chances are it will fit you better than you think.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Odličen motor z preizkušenim skoraj 100 konjskim trovaljnikom, zadaj nastavljivim in malo "soft" vzmetenjem, nastavljivim sedežem in veliko "avtomobilsko" ampak pregledno armaturko. Pravi udobni potovalni enduro, sem pred leti tudi sam malo gledal po rabljenih pa brez uspeha. Zdi se mi idealen motor za nekoga ki ne mara "japonskih klonov", italjanske kvalitete ali nemške praktičnosti ter išče nekaj drugačnega, kar pa Triumphi nedvomno so.

Na vseh testih se je dobro odrezal, na Motosvetovi primerjavi endur celo zmagal(glej teste)!!!!!!

Če ni denarja za novega bo pač treba počakati do 01.05 in oditi v npr. nemčijo ter ga uvoziti( letniki 01 so od cca.7000Eur dalje).

LP Bobo B)

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 2 let pozneje...

A je kak motosvetovc trenutno lastnik katere od verzij Tigra :hmm:

bi rabil še kak koristen info

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 2 tedne pozneje...

tudi to sm že videl.....

sam tu so vsi Triumphi, na onem Nemškem pa bolj kot ne sami Tigri B)

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

A je kak motosvetovc trenutno lastnik katere od verzij Tigra :hmm:

bi rabil še kak koristen info

Imel Tigra 855. Z njim naredil 38000 čudovitih km. Če te karkoli zanima vprašaj.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Če te karkoli zanima vprašaj.

A so ti motorji vsi v originalu brez centralnega stojala :hmm:

Si mel gor slučajno zadnji kovček ali stranske kovčke, katere :hmm:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

A so ti motorji vsi v originalu brez centralnega stojala :hmm:

Si mel gor slučajno zadnji kovček ali stranske kovčke, katere :hmm:

Če so vsi ne vem, moj model je bil.

Zmontirane sem imel vse tri kovčke GIVI, nosilci home made varianta, ker je takrat kar nekaj časa trajalo, da jih je Givi naredil za ta model.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Če so vsi ne vem, moj model je bil.

Zmontirane sem imel vse tri kovčke GIVI, nosilci home made varianta, ker je takrat kar nekaj časa trajalo, da jih je Givi naredil za ta model.

Sej se mi je zdelo... <_<

Jaz nameravam itak dat potem gor home-made nosice za stranske kovčke pa potem alu-kufra gor :grim

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!