Skoči na vsebino

VICTORY FOR AHOLA WITH HIS VOR EN530 IN ITALIAN ENDURO CHAMP

Noise

Priporočene objave

20020708_vor_01.jpg

Peccioli (Pi – Italy), June 29th 30th 2002 – Mika Ahola with his VOR EN530 got an extraordinary victory in the third round of the Italian Enduro Championship.

The ground had been slippery for all day because of heavy rain, and two special tests were eliminated.

Mika Ahola was so eager to win that he realized the first position in the final score with determination and talent, opening up a gap of five seconds on the second pilot, after six special tests.

Mika Ahola said,“I’m very satisfied with this victory. We had reached a new setting of suspensions that made me go fast as I wanted. During the race, also because of the rain, I made a mistake. In addition, I raced the second-last two tests with a front brake not in perfect conditions because of the disk brake dirty with oil. The return of good weather during the competition also helped us, pilots of the 500 class, already racing from some dozens of minutes.”

Since the fourth round of the Italian Enduro Championship has been eliminated, there’s a period of rest for the VOR Enduro team: they will race again the first weekend in September in the national championship, Terni (Italy).

Miki Arpa’s debut in the World Supermotard Championship will be on Sunday, 14th July.

For further information:

Silvia Giorgi

Via Costanza, 21

20146 Milano

Tel. 0249985 311 – fax 0249981 277

silvia.giorgi@june.it

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!