Skoči na vsebino

Information / Assistant Required

wolf

Priporočene objave

Sorry if I am out of topic. I do not know the language.

We are 5 bikers travelling from Athens/Greece to Dubrovnik (Athens-Skopje-Pristine-Pec-Podgoritsa-Budva-Petrovac-Dubrovnik)

Estimated period visiting Dubrovnik is end of May 2007.

If anybody can provide some info to make our travel more easy, we would appreciate that.

-Interesting or preferred routing - Site seeing.

-Secure driving – What to expect – Roads condition

-Some interesting off-road (soft since we have and an RT with us) routs near/around Dubrovnik

-Police and law regulations specific to the area. - Speed limits

-Gasoline quality

-BMW local service

-Accommodation in Dubrovnik- Secure Bike parking

-Any other information/suggestion you believe it may be useful to us

Hope we can meet with some guys from your forum over a beer or over a ride or both. :beer2:

Thank you.

(please reply in English)

Wolf

http://www.bmwforum.gr

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

http://www.adriatica.net

First of all Slovenia and Croatia is not the same,altough we have good knowlege about Cro.

About site seing do not worry,once you are there,go to the first turist agency and pick up some brochures and just hit the road. :)

Driving is so so,you have to be carefful at all time,roads are quite good but don t expect too much on side roads :blink:

Speed limits are 130 highway,local roads 80 or 90,city-willage 50,unless specifically posted with trafic signs!

Be carefull for speed traps,they also have mobile radars installed in cars and bikes(cbr 1000 rr)but if you ride in group it is not a problem :)

Gasoline is OK :)

For bmw check out the net,also accomodation I woud sugest you private lodginng it is cheaper and arangments with owner for parking is possible .)

Have safe and good trip I am shure you will have a good time :yea1:

Welll,Dubrovnik is about 700 km away from me so we wil have that beer :beer2: another time

If you have another question I ll be happy to reply .)

Popravljeno . Popravil DAN
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

http://www.adriatica.net

First of all Slovenia and Croatia is not the same,altough we have good knowlege about Cro.

About site seing do not worry,once you are there,go to the first turist agency and pick up some brochures and just hit the road. :)

Driving is so so,you have to be carefful at all time,roads are quite good but don t expect too much on side roads :blink:

Speed limits are 130 highway,local roads 80 or 90,city-willage 50,unless specifically posted with trafic signs!

Be carefull for speed traps,they also have mobile radars installed in cars and bikes(cbr 1000 rr)but if you ride in group it is not a problem :)

Gasoline is OK :)

For bmw check out the net,also accomodation I woud sugest you private lodginng it is cheaper and arangments with owner for parking is possible .)

Have safe and good trip I am shure you will have a good time :yea1:

Welll,Dubrovnik is about 700 km away from me so we wil have that beer :beer2: another time

If you have another question I ll be happy to reply .)

Thank you very much

I am sorry for my mistake on Slovenia. It was out of intent. I cannot read topics in the forum and I found it throu Google searching for hints and tips.

So I supposed I could find some info.

Thank you again

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

http://www.smk-predatori.com/

Check out these link,guys are from Split wich is much closer than we are.

I have a friend there nickname Red Devil,his english is wery good,try to found some good info there :)

Hey to grecce :yea1: :yea1:

We might need you soon :D

Any time. Me or the other friends from Athina, Thessaloniki, Patras, Cyprus could provide any assistant or information you request.

:OK:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Don’t worry about police in Croatia. They usually don’t stop bikers. From Montenegro boarder to Dubrovnik is 45km. In the center of the city all accommodation would be very-very expensive so my proposal is to sleep somewhere around Cilipi ( 20km before Dubrovnik) That is tourist region so room would not be problem. Privet accommodation is sign by zimmer-rooms-sobe and prices cant be over 20€/ per person.

In Croatia biker rally are held every weekend in different city’s because we have lost of clubs so every one want to have there own party.

If you need some company tray this forum, its local Dubrovnik bikers site.

http://www.du-moto.com/forum/viewforum.php...451ea1464f8ad97

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!