Skoči na vsebino

MotoGP 2008

salo

Priporočene objave

Kopirano iz:

http://www.powerslide.net/forum/A-Top-Ten-...html&st=180

:D

A Top Ten Guide to Jerez, Spain, 2008.

10. Colin Edwards and Randy de Puniet. The ‘Texan Vacuum Cleaner’ and the ‘Frog in a Blender’ make quite a duo: they show promise in the preseason, are great at qualifying, and then shrivel up like an old man’s nutsack in the middle of an arctic winter on race day itself. Personally, I think it’s a great thing that Tech 3 tune-up Colin’s bike and run it with a thimbleful of fuel for qualifying, then de-tune it for the race to make a slow, moving road block that the genuinely fast riders are forced to deal with during the opening laps. More F1-style tactics for MotoGP, please! And, Randy: awesome result for your 150th GP, dude—sums up your whole career.

9. Andrea Dovizioso. Girly-man (WTF is that you put on your head before you put your helmet on?) continues to disappoint. Not only is he yet to win a race on the “fuck-me-it’s-so-easy-to-ride-it-feels-like-a-tricycle” 800, but he threw away 5th place on the last corner. I suppose you can’t always rely on aging Italian riders to make things easy for you...

8. Ducati. At one stage during the race the tiny, tiny, tiny Italian factory (we’ll ignore for the moment the bottomless coffers of Philip Morris at their disposal) had a bona fide marketing wet dream on their hands... 4 Dukes in line astern, and with an Italian proudly leading the formation! I’m sure any creative advertising agency worth its salt can put a positive spin on the unfortunate fact that they were in P13, 14, 15 and 16 at the time—after all, PR types have convinced some that Rossi is sexy.

Bonus Melandri fact: After the Jerez race last year, Marco locked himself in his motor home and screamed himself into laryngitis. After the race this year, Marco was heard crying himself to sleep. Be careful what you wish for, people.

Bonus, bonus Melandri fact: those numbers don’t look so random now!

7. Nicky Hayden. He must’ve got that kiss from his Mother... good to see him back sniffing around at the sharp end again, as ever failing to make a pass on a frontrunner. Although, to be fair, he did at least manage to get by a non-contender, Stoner, as opposed to more recent adventures in overtaking: Sepang, 2007, Elias. Hayden’s also validated the pre-season yapping of his good pal, Pedrosa: Nicky always takes the slow and steady conservative approach to testing; humbly putting in so many laps that even the Japanese (who actually have a word for death from overworking—karoshi) are impressed. But all that testing gets him nowhere and makes no improvements. Pedders, on the other hand, petulantly demands new and untried parts which he then whips into shape on a race weekend (see Losail, Qatar, 2008 or Mugello, Italy, 2007), causing Nicky to claim: “No fair! I want what the runt’s got.” But these things happen in racing and unfortunately Nicky can’t talk about it and it happens.

6. Casey Stoner. The little angry red man hates Jerez... whenever he goes there it’s like ants in his pants (this, incidentally, was his facial expression all weekend long). Ducati and Bridgestone suck at this track—they always have, and always will; Capirossi’s win in 2006 was probably the last time the Ducati/Bridgestone combination won a race because of the rider! So Stoner knew that he’d have to race sensibly and settle for whatever points he could get—he even said as much in his pre-race comments. Thus we saw a tactically astute race from the defending champion, echoing the maturity which had commentators fumbling for the superlatives all last season.

5. Sylvain Guintoli. You have to feel sorry for the ‘big’ Frenchman, don’t you? I know that big (he’s only 1.79m tall) is a relative term, considering most MotoGP riders barely reach his shoulders, and Dani wouldn’t need to get on his knees to give him an ‘A. Puig Special.’ Ahem, anyway, Ginters was the only rider to finish the race and not have any world championship points to show for it. He probably feels as happy as Ant ‘I should’ve stayed in WSS’ West looks...

4. Valentino Rossi. Crap race from #46, IMHO.

Oh, you want me to explain that? Well, he has the best bike, the official best tyres, and could only manage a nothing race. He worked his way up to second place with ease, and then... stopped. Interesting to note that he attended the Wayne Rainey and Kenny Roberts Junior School of Lap Counting. Despite that, he managed to snag his 100th podium and steal Stoner’s hat in the process. But I wonder if finishing as 1st. loser lets him be the Valentino Rossi he wants to be?

3. Jorge Lorenzo. The boy wonder wore a go-fast red helmet and boots throughout practice and qualifying. Result: he dominated, and took pole by a huge margin. Stupidly, he then switched back to the look-at-me, look-at-me gold boots and helmet for the main event. Result: another crap nothing race from a Fiat Yamaha rider. (Chubba) Chump. Boy-Jorge also released the story of his life in the week of the Jerez race—despite not yet being old enough to do anything fun in the U.S. of A. This brings up an interesting point; which is the biggest number: his age, the page count, or his hat size? I’d guess the hat size...

2. James “Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo... fuck off it’s James!” Toseland. When our JT (everyone loves him!) showed up for Friday practice, he gave new meaning to the term pale Englishman. He looked like death, and kinda rode like it too—still desperate to scrap that cock cheese colour off on anyone he can. Eventually, he bashed his way to 6th place. Can’t wait to see him punt Rossi off his racing line at Estoril.

1. Daniel Pedrosa. Yawn. Fuck me, you’re a boring twat. Have you ever smiled... like, ever? What a miserable little #2 you are. Sure, you can put in the fast laps and you can win flag-to-flag races, but what’s so special about that? Just like Stoner and Hayden (and almost anyone not named Rossi) you’ve never won ‘properly’. No balls, no heart, no guts, no glory.

On the other hand, you shouldn’t feel too down about all this, because this is exactly what ‘they’ said about your idol, Doohan, all those times when he disappeared off in the distance, taking processional win after processional, uncontested win and grumping his way through his press obligations afterwards. I’m sure it was said that Mick’s only skill-set was “to have a fucked-up right foot that allowed him to use a thumb-operated rear brake.”

Actually, I spoke with Dani in his motor home after the race, in a Powerslide.net exclusive. He seemed quite upbeat and relaxed, sitting there on Alberto’s knee. When I asked him to explain all that left hand gesturing as he crossed the finish line, Dani gave a manic grin and said, “As you know, I haven’t been able to have a wank with my right hand for months now, so I’ve been using the left. Not being as skilled with it, I find it’s a different sensation, so I can last longer. This in turn has helped to build my endurance. Arm strength and stamina have been the missing x factors from my race performances. The power of my left hand won the race for me, and now that my right hand has healed, I’m thinking of using two hands next.”

So there you have it, by the end of the 2008 season Pedrosa could well be a world champion wanker... oops, Freudian slip... I mean, he could well end up wanking his way to a world championship.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Rossi bo prvak in pika! :worship:

Rossi je že bil prvak in to večkrat,istočasno pa tudi že zadnjič :naughty:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

:topic: :topic: :topic:

Ne se zažigat s posti kot so "xx bo prvak" "ne ne bo ker je debil" "ti si debil" "blah blah blah".

Konstruktivna debata, prosim... vsaj na 3/4 :D

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

najbolj všeč so mi tiste dikre ki so v dežju, ampak da res dežuje od začetka do konca, čene je bol da je lepo sonce... :trance_33_sleep:

upejmo da se mal ulije tistih 15 minut pred dirko, neha pa 10 minut po njej, tolk da jih še na podiumu fajn napere :evilgrin: :whistle:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

najbolj všeč so mi tiste dikre ki so v dežju, ampak da res dežuje od začetka do konca, čene je bol da je lepo sonce... :trance_33_sleep:

upejmo da se mal ulije tistih 15 minut pred dirko, neha pa 10 minut po njej, tolk da jih še na podiumu fajn napere :evilgrin: :whistle:

Kok si pa ti prijazen fantič :whistle: :whistle:

GGAASSAA ta vikend!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Kok si pa ti prijazen fantič :whistle: :whistle:

GGAASSAA ta vikend!!! :naughty: :naughty:

heh tisto za na podium je biu bl hec, čeprou tistim k bodo na podiumu, bo čist vseeno kaj pada (razn lorenzu mogoče če bo spet 3. :evilgrin:)

na dirki mi je pa čist vseen če so mokri, važn da je dž :)

tut men je največji užitk v džju vozt, sej je včasih mrz pa ni prijetno če si mokr, sam če pa to dvoje odšteješ je pa noro :naughty:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Če je suho ga bl gonjo, če je pa dež pa manager trpi :D

heh sej zato je pa vremenska napoved, pol pa naštimaš vermeulen, stoner, west... pa nimaš kej falit ker avstralci razturajo.

je pa res da ga bl gonjo k je suho, sam padcv je pa mn, pa niso padci tisti, zarad katerih mam rad dirko v dežju, čeprou so kr simpatični še posebi če taprau pade(pa ne da bi biu privoščljiv), pa še ne boli tolk ko bol počas pelejo :P

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

avstralci so res nor za v dež, pa men je to ušeč ko pride bol voznikov občutek do izraza...

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

vermeulen, stoner, west.................pomoje boš falil :whistle:

a si že kdaj gledu kako (dežno) dirko? :huh:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

aja a ni upu ane...

če nebi upu nebi tolk pretiravu kolkr je...

pa še če pogledaš cate pre d drugim izletom vidš da je vozu do konca... tk da ne s takimi otročjimi da si nau upu...

...ma ukaku se je! :doze:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Sem, tko da teli trije v tem vrstnem redu ziher ne bojo nikoli, kšn od teh na prvem mestu, ja to pa lohka

vsi trije so v dežju sposobni kazga zajca prvlečt

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

tut js upam da nbo dežja k je bol zanimivo če je suho :naughty:

em..a je jutr FP1 po tv?ma gdo kake sporede? :rolleyes:

slikca iz tiskovne...

c42-ILFATT.jpg

a se sam men zdi al je pedrosa res mal fejst majhn :D

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

a se sam men zdi al je pedrosa res mal fejst majhn :D

Ne, Pedrosa stoji na pručki :whistle: .

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

sj smo že ene parkrat napisal za njega, da je velk ukol 158 :)

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

FP1:

1. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 47.900 secs

2. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team 1min 48.599 secs

3. Shinya Nakano JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 1min 48.754 secs

4. Anthony West AUS Kawasaki Racing Team 1min 48.873 secs

5. John Hopkins USA Kawasaki Racing Team 1min 49.530 secs

6. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team 1min 49.787 secs

7. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 49.903 secs

8. Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 50.123 secs

9. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Alice Team 1min 50.278 secs

10. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP 1min 50.422 secs

11. Andrea Dovizioso ITA JiR Scot Team 1min 50.447 secs

12. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Fiat Yamaha Team 1min 50.588 secs

13. Marco Melandri ITA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 50.761 secs

14. Alex de Angelis RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini 1min 51.195 secs

15. Toni Elias SPA Alice Team 1min 51.392 secs

16. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team 1min 52.045 secs

17. Colin Edwards USA Yamaha Tech 3 1min 53.196 secs

18. James Toseland GBR Yamaha Tech 3 1min 53.907 secs

2007 Portuguese Grand Prix - 16/09/2007:

Pole position: Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda 1min 36.301secs

Fastest lap: Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda 1min 37.493secs

Popravljeno . Popravil brubi46
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.
  • Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!