Skoči na vsebino

Videos

Grassy

Priporočene objave

wow, very nice!

The video is great....keep recording :)

Have a nice ride next time :yea2:

Where did you hear for www.motosvet.com...?

Have a good time, Rock

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Thanks everyone,

I found out about this board because I got a hit from it on my web page. 2 people from here looked at one of my videos. It shows up on a statics page of my web page.

I'm not even sure where motosvet is located or even what language is being spoken. If someone could tanslate I'm always interested in what people say about my videos.

Glad everyone enjoys them.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Can someone traslate for me?

no problem: hadstand-video turned arround :lol1:

This page- motosvet.com -is one of the slovenian motorcycles forum. It's THE BEST :OK:

Popravljeno . Popravil gizmOkak
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Grassy: I'm interested in how do you fix the camera on motorcycle? At the back seat, fuel tank, mirrors... some fotos maybe to explain easier :hmm:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Grassy: I'm interested in how do you fix the camera on motorcycle? At the back seat, fuel tank, mirrors... some fotos maybe to explain easier :hmm:

There are a couple pictures on my web page under the 'misc' section. I also built a couple more mounts that I need to take pictures of and post on the page. I will do that soon and you can check it out.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

There are a couple pictures on my web page under the 'misc' section. I also built a couple more mounts that I need to take pictures of and post on the page. I will do that soon and you can check it out.

ok great :OK:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Grassy: you don't speak our language, but you managed to register and log in and also put your videos in the right area on forum... :hmm: :D

Well, good for you, dude! Keep recording! :yea2:

<zok> motosvet.com forum is also available in English (see Skin And Languages settings in My Controls .) :))

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

HEY Grassy! Very nice videos. Are you some kind of expert on this field or you are doing that for fun and your own satisfaction? If I may ask; where are you situated and have you ever heard of Slovenia or maybe even been here?

Once again- splendid job. :OK: :yea1:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

The place I shot those videos is called Palomar Mountain. There is a famous telescope up there that astronomers use. It is located in San Diego, California. It's very beautiful up there even if you don't ride motorcycles.

The cop in that video was actually a friend who bought an old cop bike. He isn't really police, it was just a joke. :)

I just do the videos for fun, I'm not a professional.

I'm currently working on a project, a full length 2 hour DVD. I am making a short trailer right now and should have it done in the next couple weeks. I'll let you know when I finish.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ej, to je pa noro... kako da tisti rdeči ni videl, pa je zgazil oba varnostnika?! :hmm: Očitno ga je zastiral tisti pred njim... :(

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 5 tedne pozneje...

Hi everyone...

For months I've been working on a project, a 90-120 minute DVD of Southern California's greatest roads. I finally had enough footage to make a trailer worth watching.

The file is 30 megs and is 3 minutes long. I guarantee there are camera shots that you've never seen before in this video. I hope to have the DVD on the shelf next month (December).

Just a little background, I wanted to make a video that shows the scenery in the area and just how beautiful it is where we ride. There are a lot of riders back in the midwest that will be covered in snow during the winter that would like to have something to watch while they can't ride. I'm not riding hard, it's about the road and the scenery.

Hope you enjoy and will look for the DVD when it comes out.

Grassy Knoll Productions

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

...The file is 30 megs and is 3 minutes long.  I guarantee there are camera shots that you've never seen before in this video....

B) Nice video. I have one technical question:

What kind of camera :hmm: did you use to take those shots? Thnx. :)

BTW: Here in Slovenia weather forecast shows incoming snow showers in next few days. :(

Shit happens, unfortunately all the time but we will be prepared and eager to start new season 2005. :OK:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Hi everyone...

For months I've been working on a project, ...

I took a visit to your page and found this picture. :grim

Which one are you? :unsure: There are two police-searched or stopped motorists. :rolleyes:

post-709-1099967436_thumb.jpg

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!