Skoči na vsebino

MotoGP 2005

Jure007

Priporočene objave

Rossi in Edwards testirata v Sepangu. Rossi preizkusa novo masino l.05 na sasiji l.04, Edwards se pa z modelom M1 l.04 matra... :grim

Valentino Rossi: 2’02.50s (55 krogov)

Colin Edwards: 2’03.10s (75 krogov)

Ta vikend bodo pri Ducatiju :devil: prvic testirali z Bridgestone pneumatikami...poleg Capirossija in Chece, so na testiranje povabili se Régis Laconija, zaradi njegovih bogatih izkusenj...testni voznik se vedno ostaja Vittoriano Guareschi.

lp flero

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

23.nov..., drugi dan testiranj v Sepangu, poleg Yamahe je zraven se Suzi...ostane jim se tretji dan 24.nov...

Casi:

Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 2’02.41 (56 kr)

Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 2’02.44 (51 kr)

Kousuke Akiyoshi (Suzuki) 2’03.80

Nobuatsu Aoki (Suzuki) 2’05.02

lp flero

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Yamaha je zaključila testiranje, sledijo počitnice :( do 22/1/2005

vir: MCNEWS.COM.AU

The Gauloises Fortuna Yamaha Team rounded off its championship-winning 2004 season today with a third and final day of testing in Sepang. Valentino Rossi and his 2005 team-mate Colin Edwards enjoyed another hot and dry day at the Malaysian circuit and now head off for a well-earned winter break.

World Champion Valentino Rossi completed 44 laps, once again spending time refining the set-up of the 2004-spec M1. He also completed a long distance run on the new 2005-spec prototype version of the bike. Rossi posted his fastest time of the three-day test today with a lap of 2’02.35s.

Speaking after the test, Rossi said, “We’ve been working on the new bike lots during these three days; it seems we do more and more testing every year, and start even earlier! Yamaha has put in a lot of effort to bring this bike here and enable us to start work on it in the right direction for next year, so it was very important for me to be here.

“Not every part of this prototype bike is new, but Yamaha has changed a lot. We are aiming for more stability in the rear end, but we want to keep the sweet handling. We are also looking for a little more horsepower; as everyone knows, which is one area we need to improve on. We’re still not quite there yet, but Yamaha’s engineers will continue this work during the winter and then I am sure we will be nearer our goal when we meet again in January. I’m now looking forward to a long holiday!”

Colin Edwards rode just 13 laps today on the 2004-spec bike, finishing his day early having completed the work he set out to do during the test. He posted a best lap of 2’04.31s.

Team Director Davide Brivio commented, “We are pleased with the progress we’ve made during this test. In January we will start to work more specifically on set-up of the new bike. We were fortunate to be able to enjoy good weather during this test; at 6pm today it started to rain heavily, so we were very lucky!

“The team has been working very well together during this test. We are looking forward to continuing the work we have begun here when we reconvene in January. It has been a fantastic season for all those involved in the project, and everyone has worked very hard to make it a success. Now I hope that they all enjoy a very relaxing holiday, before we arrive back here in January to continue the hard work!”

The team will return to the Sepang circuit to recommence its winter test schedule on 22 January.

TIMES TODAY:

Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 2’02.35 (44 laps)

Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 2’04.31 (13 laps)

BEST TIME OF TEST

Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 2’02.35

Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 2’02.41

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Xaus na Yamahi :)

vir: motogp

Ruben Xaus will ride a Yamaha YZR-M1 in the 2005 MotoGP World Championship after putting pen to paper on a one year contract with the Fortuna Yamaha Tech 3 team managed by Herve Poncharal on Wednesday.

Xaus, who clinched the 'Rookie of the Year' title in 2004 after finishing eleventh in the final championship standings, will form an all-Spanish line-up alongside Toni Elias in Fortuna colours and will test the bike for the first time at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia on January 22nd.

"After the logical signature of Toni Elias, who already wore the Fortuna colours in the 250cc class this year, we decided with our partners at Altadis to recruit Ruben,” explained Poncharal.

“Ruben not only showed great consistency throughout the 2004 season, finishing eleventh in the championship, but also took a brilliant third place at the Qatar Grand Prix.

"Toni Elias and Ruben Xaus will benefit from the technical support of Yamaha and the experience of the Tech3 team, who will take part in their fifth season in the premier class. Together we will work to reach the level expected by Fortuna and the entire Altadis group."

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

TIMES TODAY:

Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 2’02.35 (44 laps)

Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 2’04.31 (13 laps)

BEST TIME OF TEST

Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) 2’02.35

Colin Edwards (Yamaha) 2’02.41

V sezoni 2004 je Rossi na kvalifikacijah dosegel čas: 2'01.883

Edwards: 2'03.014

:hmm:

Popravljeno . Popravil Gionni
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Zgleda da tale yamaha zelo ustreza Colinu (nikjer nisem zasledil njegovega komentarja ob zaključku testa :( ) Sploh pa da bi dal izjavo o primerjavi z Hondo...

Mislim, da bo drugo leto Yamaha z tem parom delala dosti večje preglavice ostalim kot letos... Pa še Xaus... :OK:

Lp

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Zgleda da tale yamaha zelo ustreza Colinu (nikjer nisem zasledil njegovega komentarja ob zaključku testa  :(  ) Sploh pa da bi dal izjavo o primerjavi z Hondo...

Mislim, da bo drugo leto Yamaha z tem parom delala dosti večje preglavice ostalim kot letos... Pa še Xaus... :OK:

Lp

Yamaha morda že, ne pa njen zic, ki mu je dobesedno ožulil rit. :kva2:

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2004/Nov/041124b.htm

Vsi, ki se veliko preganjate z biciklom, veste kako je to hudičevo zoprna zadeva.

Ta zic mu je sigurno "podtaknil" Checa, ker so ga načevljali.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ducati :devil: and Bridgestone continue Jerez test

vir. mcnews.com.au

Further progress was made by the Ducati Marlboro Team on the second day of testing at Jerez, which sees the Italian squad working with its new Bridgestone tyres.

In excellent weather conditions (air 21°C/track 27°C), Loris Capirossi and Carlos Checa continued to rack up the mileage with the Japanese tyres as well as focus on further set-up work and the first results have been truly encouraging.

In completing exactly the same number of laps as his race number (65), Capirossi set the quickest time of the day in 1m41.150s and demonstrated that he is rapidly getting used to the new tyres and the progress made by the Desmosedici.

The Italian rider confirmed yesterday's positive impressions and said he was particularly pleased with the feeling reached in just two days' testing with the new Bridgestone tyres.

Race tyres were used exclusively throughout the day and Loris completed a series of laps at around the 1m41s mark.

"I'm really satisfied, things are going pretty well for our first time out" declared Loris. "We are continuing to work with the new frame and the new swing-arm and the bike is improving every time it goes out. Despite it being only the second day with Bridgestone tyres, the feeling is already good and I am appreciating their working method. This is an excellent starting point to prepare for the new season".

Good lap times were also recorded by new team-mate Carlos Checa, who was second quickest today with a time of 1m41.314s in his 68 laps. As the lap times demonstrate, the Spanish rider also seems to be rapidly adapting to his new Bridgestone-shod Desmosedici.

The Jerez session was also positive for Régis Laconi, on his second day of testing with the 'laboratory' Desmosedici, and the Frenchman completed 60 laps with a best time of 1m43.312s. Régis continued development work with new electronic components, to the satisfaction of both himself and Ducati Corse engineers.

"I am really pleased with the way things have gone today" declared Filippo Preziosi, Ducati Corse Technical Director, present at Jerez. "The last time we were here, for the GP, we were in a difficult period and our results were not living up to expectations. Just a few months later we can see today that both riders are lapping at a good pace, and this demonstrates that our bike has improved a lot throughout the season. We knew that it was going to be a difficult decision to take but at the same time one with great potential, and the first results are confirmation. There is still a lot of work to do, but days like today are important for everyone! A big thanks to the guys back in the factory. This year has been a tough one, but they have always demonstrated great responsibility and devotion!"

Tomorrow the Ducati Marlboro Team will complete the third and final day of this week's testing at the Jerez circuit.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Honda riders commence Jerez test

vir: mcnews.com.au

On a bright and sunny day in Jerez, Spain many of the leading lights of grand prix racing tested the latest winter developments as they begin the long arduous preparations for the 2005 season. Day one of the three-day test was held in almost ideal conditions with the ambient temperatures reaching 22 degrees.

Honda MotoGP riders were at Jerez to test all aspects of the rolling chassis seeking the ideal combination of suspension, tyres and the latest chassis developments based on data acquired at the Valencia test session earlier this month.

American Nicky Hayden (Repsol Honda) set the pace putting in 91-laps of the 4.423km Jerez circuit finishing with a fastest lap time of 1m 41.377s, half a second faster than his qualifying time at the Spanish GP held at the circuit last May.

Hayden started the test with his new-look team under the guidance of New Zealander Pete Benson the team concentrating on finding a good base setting before an extensive tyre test with Michelin tomorrow.

The Telefonica MoviStar Honda Team are at Jerez and took the opportunity to parade new boy Marco Melandri. The 22-year old Italian, from Ravenna, 250cc World Champion in 2002, replaces the departed Colin Edwards.

Melandri made his debut on the 5-cylinder, 990cc 4-stroke Honda RCV211V for the team run by Fausto Gresini. Under the watchful eye of chief mechanic Fabrizio Cecchini the young Italian rider opted for a steady step by step day making his acquaintance with the RCV. Once he had found a set up he was comfortable with Melandri completed 66-laps setting a best time of 1m 42.468s.

Melandri's experienced Honda teammate, world number two Sete Gibernau, quickly set about assessing the latest development parts in order to find the best base set up for his RCV in readiness for two further days of intense evaluation.

The all-new JiR Honda team took their first step into MotoGP racing at Jerez today. Running under the name of Konica Minolta Honda Team with Makoto Tamada riding their RC211V Honda the team made a confident start.

The day was particularly revealing for Tamada who tested the RCV using Michelin tyres for the first time in his GP career. Tamada put in 69-laps and was delighted with the results setting his best ever lap time at Jerez at 1m 41.9s.

Nicky Hayden: 1m 41.377s - 91 laps. - "Pretty solid first day really. It's been a few weeks since we've been on a bike and it's nice to get back. The weather has been great today, which has been positive. Almost every time I've been here in the past it seems to have rained. After the race last year was the first real time I have ridden here in the dry. We got through a lot today; some things we liked some not so much. We've got a lot of things to get through in three days here. The thing in testing is not to get too mixed up. We have to look at what's going on and figure out what is working well and what is not working so well. The new team seems to be getting along just fine. Early days yet but a change was definitely needed."

Sete Gibernau: 1m 41.685s - 57-laps. - "Today we have done a good job starting from the bike we have used during this season. We are analyzing all the material we have at our disposal in order to create a basis on which we can start to work for the next year."

Marco Melandri: 1m 42.468s - 66-laps. - "I'm very happy, today everything was new but, from the beginning, I had very good feelings. The RC211V is completely different from the bike I was riding last year so I didn't push hard. I just wanted to start to know the bike and adjust my usual way of riding to the new bike. I was particularly impressed by the power of the engine of the Honda, it is incredible!

Fabrizio Cecchini, my new chief mechanic has helped me, we have worked a lot on my position of the seat. I'm very happy because every time we made some changes, my feeling with the bike improved. I have shared my first impressions also with my team mate, Sete Gibernau, I'm lucky because he is a very good point of reference."

Makoto Tamada: 1m 41.9s - 69-laps. - "This first test is very important for our team and I will concentrate on testing the RCV with Michelin tyres. So far I'm very happy with tyre performance, I have a really good feeling on the bike. We have two more days testing and I'm confident we will improve even more."

JiR the new 2005 MotoGP challenge

JiR announces the beginning of his activity in the MotoGP World Championship, the top class of the motorcycle racing. JiR (Japan Italy Racing) is the company managed by Tetsuo Iida, whom up until 2002 was the President of Honda Europe NV, and the Italian Managing Director Luca Montiron. The team will be geared up to compete at the top in the MotoGP category.

Makoto Tamada will be the rider for JiR in the 2005 season. This talented Japanese, who has achieved two victories and three pole positions, making his mark as a new star in the past season, will have at his disposal a Honda RC211V with Michelin tyres.

The prestigious worldwide Japanese company Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. will join JiR as "title sponsor" of the team will be known as the "Konica Minolta Honda Team".

Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. was established in August 2003 through integration of Konica Corporation and Minolta Co., Ltd. The Group is a global company with 37,000 employees, providing a variety of products ranging from digital cameras and films for consumers, copy machines, medical instruments and printing products for businesses, to devices including optical pickup lenses.

Tetsuo Iida, JiR President: "The announcement of this time is very important for me, because it means the realisation of the challenging spirit I have learnt in Honda for a long time. I appreciate very much the support of the two important global companies Konica Minolta and Honda. I hope we will realise every time an excitement race for all the people loves motorcycle racing. Our objective in the creation of JiR is surly an important one and it will require a particular full dedication. The title of World Champion is our sincere goal".

Luca Montiron, JiR Managing Director: "I am proud of what we have achieved in such a short time, all this is thanks to the support of Konica Minolta and Honda Racing. It is now the moment to do our best effort to create a good organisation and to produce the best results. I am sure that the direction taken are the right one and I strongly feel that Makoto has matured a lot in the past two seasons. He has to be considered now as ready to reach always the top positions. The technical direction of the team will be headed by the engineer Giulio Bernardelle. The team will consist of a mix of Japanese and Italian technicians".

Makoto Tamada, Konica Minolta Honda rider: "I'm not able to wait any more to begin this new challenge. I feel very lucky to have this level of infrastructure exclusively dedicated to me. It will be a very demanding season for sure, but I have a great motivation and I'm sure we will be able to reach important results by the technical packet we have at our disposal."

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Pozdravljeni!

Da ne pišemo samo o Hondi in Yamahi tudi novica o APRILI in sicer v naslednji sezoni bodo nastopili, razvoj 3-valjnika gre naprej, vozila pa bosta Shane Byrne in Jeremy McWilliams................

Lepo!

Pozdrav!

post-4187-1101452272_thumb.jpg

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

:grim :grim :grim Kawasaki wrap up three-day Jerez test :grim :grim :grim

vir: mcnews.com.au

Fuchs Kawasaki riders Shinya Nakano and Alex Hofmann completed a successful three-day test session at the Jerez circuit in southern Spain this afternoon.

Both Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR riders made maximum use of excellent weather - sunny and warm conditions with no wind - for the end-of-season test.

The primary strategy behind the test was to provide a data bank of information on which Kawasaki engineers will base development of the 2005 version of the 990cc, inline four-cylinder Ninja ZX-RR.

Although not chasing outright lap times both Nakano and Hofmann were able to improve on their previous best times at the Jerez circuit, in both cases using race tyres :grim , not soft compound qualifying tyres.

Many rival teams and riders also present at the Jerez test posted their fastest laps on the final afternoon with the use of qualifying tyres :grrr .

While Nakano concentrated on evaluating various engine configurations, Hofmann was given the task of running back-to-back tests of various chassis and suspension set-ups.

On the third and final day Hofmann also ran a grand prix race simulation.

Another key element of the three-day test was the opportunity for Nakano and Hofmann to test a range of new Bridgestone tyres, both front and rear, of varying constructions and compounds.

This tyre data will also form part of Bridgestone's plans for the 2005 season, when they will once again be Kawasaki's tyre partner in MotoGP.

At the conclusion of the test the Kawasaki Racing Team began the long road trip to the Paul Ricard Circuit in southern France.

A two-day test, only for Bridgestone wet weather tyres, has been scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday, 29th and 30th of November. The Paul Ricard circuit has a trackside water sprinkling system that provides an ideal test venue for wet weather tyres.

The Paul Ricard test will bring to an end an exhausting year of racing and testing for the Kawasaki squad, with both Nakano and Hofmann looking forward to their winter holidays.

Nakano will spend time with his family in Japan at his home near Tokyo, while Hofmann plans to relax at his home near the Swiss Alps.

Shinya Nakano: 1'41.94 - "My main job over the three days was engine work, as we need this information to prepare for the 2005 season. It was important to confirm the performance data we logged during the season, and also to test some new components. I tested different crankshaft set-ups, fuel injection throttle bodies and a revised cylinder head specification. In the tyre tests I found a very good front tyre from Bridgestone, which was a definite step forward from our race tyres at the end of the season. Although it will be good to relax, my focus is already on next season; everyone at Kawasaki is motivated to improve our performance."

Alex Hofmann: 1'42.37 - "The weather was perfect for three days; I've never seen it so consistently good at Jerez. My main job was to confirm the set-up work we have done this year, to provide information so the engineers can check the direction for next year. It was important to do this in the back-to-back situation of a three-day test. We also did some work to make me more comfortable on the bike because of my height; I'm much taller than Shinya. I did consistent laps of 1'42" in my race distance simulation, and my fastest lap on race tyres was 0.7s faster than my qualifying time in May. I think the direction we found at this test, with both the ZX-RR and the Bridgestone tyres, is going be a very good direction for the engineers over the winter."

Harald Eckl: Team Manager - "This was an excellent opportunity to confirm our data and direction for next year. One thing is clear - our focus for 2005 is on engine performance and driveability, getting the power to the ground in most efficient way. Our chassis and suspension tests here confirmed that we have an excellent basis for 2005, and we also have some ideas to maximise the performance of our Bridgestone tyres. The latest tyres have improved edge grip, so we will look at some swinging arm options and other chassis revisions to ensure we get the best from the latest generation of tyres. It's been a lot of hard work by the team, but well worth it."

Popravljeno . Popravil flero
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Kaj pa pravite na to:

Checa smashes pole record at Jerez test

News, 25/11/04

Carlos Checa set a sensational lap time on the final day of Ducati Marlboro’s debut test with Bridgestone tyres at Jerez on Thursday, lapping almost two seconds inside Valentino Rossi’ lap record and almost a full second inside the Italian’s pole record with a time of 1’40.065.

Unofficial lap times

Carlos Checa (Ducati): 1'40'065

:OK:

V sezoni 2004 na kvalifikacijah: Rossi 1'40'818

Zgleda, da bo Checa zelo nevaren :naughty: al pa se jim je sam štoparca pokvarla

Popravljeno . Popravil Gionni
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

V sezoni 2004 na kvalifikacijah: Rossi 1'40'818

Zgleda, da bo Checa zelo nevaren  :naughty:  al pa se jim je sam štoparca pokvarla

Pomoje se je štoparca pokvarla.... :P

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Proton Team KR excited about latest results with KTM V4

vir:mcnews.com.au

Former Proton Team KR rider Jeremy McWilliams joined his old racing partners for special tests of the Proton KR prototype MotoGP machine powered by the KTM engine at Jerez this week. After two days he was circulating within sight of the Spanish GP circuit's lap record.

McWilliams recorded a best time of 1:43.00. The lap record, set by Rossi's Honda in 2003, stands at 1:42.788.

"There was definitely more to come," said the experienced Ulsterman, very impressed by the Mk1 prototype, in only its fourth full day at a race-track. "With another day or two, it could easily run in the low 1:42s."

As further proof of the potential of the new package, in its second full test outing, McWilliams knocked fully 1.5 seconds of the Proton KR V5's qualifying time for the Spanish GP at the same circuit earlier this year.

This is the second time the V4 KTM engine has been tested at a circuit - on both occasions in a Proton KR V5 chassis specially modified for the Austrian engine.

The first tests were at Estoril, after the Portuguese GP at the circuit in September. Results with team regular rider Nobuatsu Aoki were very promising.

The second round of tests has confirmed that early promise. With McWilliams in the saddle, the prototype was not only impressively fast and full of further promise, it also proved easy to ride, with plentiful power served out in a manageable way.

"I was really impressed," said McWilliams. "I didn't expect it to perform anything like it did. There's plenty of potential, but it's already really easy to ride. It's deceptive, because you don't realise how fast you're going. The handling is great, and the engine response is smooth and predictable."

During his tests, McWilliams worked on improving the fuelling, and control of engine braking - but the level of the machine was already much higher than he had imagined.

"There's nothing about this bike I can compare to the Proton KR V5 I rode in 2003. It's so much better in every way. The chassis works really well, and the motor has good power all the way through the range. And it's willing to keep revving. Our top speed at these tests was only four or five km/h slower than the Hondas!"

Team manager Chuck Aksland was delighted with the rider's confirmation of their own impressions. "It's the first time ever that the rider hasn't asked us for more power," he said. "There was an upgraded spec engine on-hand, but Jeremy didn't want to try it. What he had was working so well."

Aksland thanked Aprilia, who had loaned them McWilliams for the test. On the third day, Spanish racer Gregorio Lavilla continued testing, recording a valuable mass of data; and on the fourth 2004 team rookie Kurtis Roberts ran a few shake-down laps, "just to get the feel of the thing."

The lap times were only part of a generally very positive test, continued Aksland. "Thanks to the help of Michelin, we were able to try out a potential combination - our chassis, the KTM engine, and their tyres - and to prove to ourselves that it offers a serious chance of being competitive.

"We've spent eight years working up to this point - gaining knowledge and experience, often the hard way. Technically, this is the best package we've ever had," said Aksland.

lp flero

post-2086-1101705806_thumb.jpg

post-2086-1101705830_thumb.jpg

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Pozdravljeni!

Da ne pišemo samo o Hondi in Yamahi tudi novica o APRILI in sicer v naslednji sezoni bodo nastopili, razvoj 3-valjnika gre naprej, vozila pa bosta Shane Byrne in Jeremy McWilliams................

Lepo!

Pozdrav!

:grrr :grrr

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=6925

Iz te moke ne bo kruha... :( :(

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

the doctor ma resno kunkorenco...CHECO,on in Ducati sta prav nevarn par

bomo se vidl...

p.s. drugo leto grem GP-je v zivo gledat :kva2: ITALIJAAAAAA

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

MOTOCIKLISTI TUDI NA KITAJSKO!!

Potem ko je dirkališče v Šanghaju uspešno prestalo krst, ko so letos tam nastopili vozniki formule 1, bo s prihodnjim letom gostilo še najboljše športnike na dveh kolesih.

1. maja 2005 bodo na mednarodnem dirkališču v omenjenem kitajskem mestu motorji dvokolesnikov prvič zahrumeli na tretji preizkušnji motociklistov, Šanghaj pa bo prireditelj dirk vse do leta 2011.

Motociklizem je tako še eden v vrsti športov, ki je spoznal priložnost s tem, ko želi svoj cirkus približati navijačem v državi z 1,3 milijarde prebivalcev. Sezona, ki bo štela 17 dirk, se prihodnje leto prične 10. aprila z dirko v španskem Jerezu.

Vir: 24ur.com

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.
  • Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!