Skoči na vsebino

wrc2005

lukec

Priporočene objave

Baje da drugo leto Subarujčka ni več na WRC-ju, al se motim? Pa baje da bo še pogon 4x4 ukinu......... :cry: hja, še boxer motorja naj se znebijo pa so zmagali..... :angry2:

Popravljeno . Popravil viggen
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Baje da drugo leto Subarujčka ni več na WRC-ju, al se motim? Pa baje da bo še pogon 4x4 ukinu......... :cry:  hja, še boxer motorja naj se znebijo pa so zmagali..... :angry2:

današnji datum je........................................ :D :P

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Mislm da se kr na vsaki dirki vid kok jajc je treba za wrc

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Rezultati:

1. Sebastien Loeb (Citroën) 3:34:51,6;

2. Marcus Grönholm (Peugeot) + 0:49,8;

3. Petter Solberg (Subaru) + 1:08,7;

4. Francois Duval (Citroën) + 2:06,3;

5. Markko Märtin (Peugeot) + 3:09,1;

6. Toni Gardemeister (Ford) + 3:16,3;

7. Chris Atkinson (Subaru) + 4:37,2;

8. Gigi Galli (Mitsubishi) + 6:50,0;

Vrstni red v SP; (vozniki):

1. Solberg 26,

2. Loeb 25,

3. Märtin 23,

4. Grönholm, Gardemeister 20,

6. Rovanperrä 11,

7. Panizzi 7,

8. Duval 5, …

Vrstni red v SP (proizvajalci):

1. Peugeot 43,

2. Citroën 31,

3. Subaru 28,

4. Ford 26,

5. Mitsubishi 24,

6. Škoda 4

post-1381-1113249035_thumb.jpg

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 3 tedne pozneje...

WRC Sardinija

Rezultati:

1. Sebastien Loeb (Citroën), 2. Petter Solberg (Subaru) + 0:59,6; 3. Marcus Grönholm (Peugeot) + 3:07,3; 4. Markko Märtin (Peugeot) + 4:12,3; 5. Toni Gardemeister (Ford) + 8:29,3; 6. Roman Kresta (Ford) + 9:29,2; 7. Anthony Warmbold (Ford) 9:59,8; 8. Jusso Pykälistö (Citroën) + 10:21,2; 9. Manfred Stohl (Citroën) + 10:35,6; 10. Mark Higgins (Ford) + 12:21,1

Svetovno prvenstvo za voznike:

1. Loeb 35, 2. Solberg 34, 3. Märtin 28, 4. Grönholm 26, 5. Gardemeister 24, 6. Rovanperrä 11, 7. Panizzi 7, 8. Duval 5, …

Svetovno prvenstvo za proizvajalce:

1. Peugeot 54, 2. Citroën 43, 3. Subaru 36, 4. Ford 33, 4. Mitsubishi 24, 5. Škoda 5

end_s.jpg

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Thanks to the unfailing reliability of their respective Xsara WRCs, both Citroën crews enjoyed a trouble-free run in the weekend's third and final leg.

Sébastien Loeb and Daniel Elena successfully built on the handsome lead they had pulled out by Saturday evening to secure their third win of 2005, while François Duval and Stéphane Prévot put Friday's misadventure behind them as they concentrated on scoring Manufacturers' points. Their bid was rewarded with two extra valuable championship points for Citroën.

The third day featured a total of 66.32 km of competitive action divided into two identical loops of three short stages made especially challenging by the extremely hot sunshine and by the fact that they were only split by a regroup, with no chance to return to the service park.

Prior to the start, Sébastien had said that he liked SS12 (‘S. Giacomo') and he effectively succeeded in posting his fastest time of the rally on this stage. "There was no wind and, like everyone else, I was hampered by the fairly thick cloud of dust thrown up by the preceding cars. I therefore lifted each time I had to and pushed hard as soon as the conditions allowed. The car was perfect," said the reigning World Champion. "In the following stages, I was careful not to make any mistakes while keeping a close eye on the times of my closest chaser, Petter Solberg. Winning back to back in New Zealand and here in Sardinia has put us back in the lead of the championship and promises some exciting battles to come!"

"We have won two rallies in a row, both in a straight fight and both in events in which we were somewhat dominated last year," added a delighted Guy Fréquelin whose thoughts are already turned to the future: "Our win in New Zealand was a positive pointer for the fast gravel rallies to come, while our result here in Sardinia is also very promising since the heat and rough portions were a foretaste of what we are likely to come across in the next three rounds. Once again, the Xsara and our Michelin tyres formed a winning combination and Sébastien made the very most of their potential. My only regret is obviously the fact that we weren't able to capitalise on this in a more concrete manner in terms of the Manufacturers' championship. That said, I am pleased with the strong runs of the privately- entered Xsaras and I would also like to underline that, as in the Monte Carlo Rally, we scored a WRC-JWRC double this weekend."

After their misadventure in Leg 1, the mission of François Duval and Stéphane Prévot was to score Manufacturers' points which dictated a safe pace that guaranteed their reaching the finish. Driving an entirely rebuilt car thanks to the outstanding job of the team's mechanics, François accomplished his mission, and it can't be taken away from him that prior to his accident on SS5 he had just posted a time equal to that of Sébastien and moved into 2nd position.

The privately-entered, Kronos Racing-run Xsaras both finished inside the top ten to the delight of their drivers. Juuso Pykälistö, 8th, scored the first Drivers' point of his career following a mature performance. Handicapped by a health problem before the start, Manfred Stohl had considered not even taking part. Despite a singe pass over the stages of Leg 2 in recce, he finished 10th overall after deciding to turn the event into full-scale test in preparation for Cyprus.

Press release

Citroën Sport

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 2 tedne pozneje...

Čestitke Loebu!

Škoda samo da je Solberg letu ven!

Ob 10.30 pm (CET) je an Eurosportu oddaja o tem rallyju...treba gledat :)

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Čestitke Loebu!

Škoda samo da je Solberg letu ven!

Ob 10.30 pm (CET) je an Eurosportu oddaja o tem rallyju...treba gledat :)

čestitke tudi stohlu ki se letos dobr spušča

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

"Everything worked perfectly for us today," said Loeb. "It was strange being out in front with a good lead and no real pressure and it has put me in a strong position now in the championship."

"I lost my place when the engine stalled several times," said Solberg. "It was really bad luck."

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

konstruktorji; popravljeni rezultati

1. PEUGEOT -- 62

2. CITROEN -- 53

3. FORD -- 44

4. SUBARU -- 38

5. MITSUBISHI 9 8 6 1 0 5 -- -- 29

6. SKODA 1 2 1 0 1 3-- 8

Dirkači

1. S. Loeb (F) 10 0 5 10 10 10 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 45

2. P. Solberg (NOR) 0 10 10 6 8 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 34

3. M. Martin (EE) 5 8 6 4 5 6 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 34

4. T. Gardemeister (FIN) 8 6 3 3 4 4 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 28

5. M. Gronholm (FIN) 4 0 8 8 6 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 26

6. H. Rovanpera (FIN) 2 5 4 0 0 2 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 13

7. M. Stohl (A) 3 -- -- 0 0 8 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 11

8. H. Solberg (NOR) -- 4 -- -- 0 5 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 9

9. R. Kresta (CZ) 1 1 0 0 3 3 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 8

10. G. Panizzi (F) 6 -- 1 -- -- 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 7

11. F. Duval (B ) 0 0 0 5 0 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 5

12. D. Carlsson (S) -- 3 -- -- 0 1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 4

13. A. Warmbold (D) 0 0 2 0 2 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 4

14. G. Galli (I) -- 2 -- 1 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 3

15. C. Atkinson (AUS) -- 0 0 2 0 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 2

16. J. Pykalisto (FIN) -- -- -- -- 1 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 1

Popravljeno . Popravil Jacque
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

....legenda se vrača....SAINZ bo spet vrtu volan.... :OK: :OK: ...car ... :OK:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

....legenda se vrača....SAINZ bo spet vrtu volan.... :OK:  :OK: ...car ... :OK:

Carlos Sainz and Marc Marti will drive for Citroën

At the Rally of Turkey

Carlos Sainz.

After the excellent results of Sébastien Loeb and Daniel Elena with their Xsara WRC at the start of the season - 4 wins out of 6 rounds - Citroën is keen to take the necessary time to reconsider its strategy regarding the Manufacturers Championship in the FIA WRC, depending on the situation with its second crew, and in order to consolidate and improve its position in the classification.

For this reason, Citroën has asked Carlos Sainz and Marc Marti if they could replace François Duval and Stéphane Prévot for the next event on the calendar, the Rally of Turkey.

Carlos Sainz has accepted Citroëns' request although he was clearly determined to retire from active FIA WRC competition. This one off participation will not lead to his comeback in the championship.

Carlos Sainz has expressed his intention to help the Citroën team and commented : "Ist' been seven months since I last drove a Xsara WRC, but considering the current situation, I want to help Citroën if they judge ist' necessary. Ist' clear that my participation is depending on extraordinary circumstances and doesnt' mean I will come back to world rallying. With this temporary measure I hope to contribute to the teams' success. It was also normal to give a favour back to Citroë n who helped me a lot in 2003. "

Guy Fréquelin said : "The results of Citroën in the Manufacturers Championship aren't matching our goals. To give ourselves more time to think about the strategy we will adopt for the rest of the season, and considering Carlos' record and his consistent performance during the past two years, vI'e asked him if he could drive for us in Turkey."

Press Release

Citroën Sport

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!