Skoči na vsebino

Bruce Gray

Špilferderber

Priporočene objave

podoben koncept imajo tudi celjski XXXi

Popravljeno . Popravil Špilferderber
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

"Robot Sculpture 1" (68x34x22) by metal sculptor Bruce Gray is a commissioned sculpture and is constructed primarily out of parts supplied by the client from a 2005 BMW 645CI convertible that was in an accident. (nobody got hurt) Most of these parts are cast aluminum, and I decided that I wanted to attach all parts together using existing brackets and mounting holes. This has the effect of a sculpture that you may not be able to figure out what was originally connected, and what was added and altered to create this sculpture. This robot features a movable head, pivoting (simulated) energy pulse gun with movable joystick/fire button controller, movable upper arrm and a forearm that raises and has a swiveling multi-positionable hand. This is one of my favorite sculptures that I have done! The feet are heavy old steel plates from train tracks. This museum worthy robot sculpture is in a private collection in La Canada. I think I will be building more robot sculptures in the near future. Weight 240 pounds.

http://www.brucegray.com/htmlfolder/html_s.../robot1MOV.html

IPB Slika

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!