Skoči na vsebino

Vespa documents....from SLO to IT

donmanolo

Priporočene objave

Hi everyone, as I said, sorry for the post in English...

I'm having some slight burocratic problems, entirely the fault of our ridiculous Italian public administration, however I wanted to ask for any suggestions..

Here's the situation: I bought an old Vespa scooter in Slovenia recently, took it home (to Italy) and spent some time fixing it up. It now runs and looks just great, so time to get some Italian registration and start riding the thing legally.

I'm from Trst, I bought the scooter in Sezana, so something very local, however the problem I have is the following: The only registration document I have is a certificate (potrdilo) from the "Upravna Enota " in ljubljana, saying that in 2003, the registration documents were handed in and the vehicle was "removed from the traffic".

This should, in an ideal world, be enough, to register the vehicle anywhere in the EU, but obviously the weirdo :xx: (to not use other words) Italians had to make a problem about it: in order to get italian registration I need to hand in the last registration documents, with writing saying "cancelled for exportation", or something like this. :headbang: (these documents don't exist anymore, as far as I know, and the "registracija" office in sežana confirms that this "potrdilo" IS all I need, since I just have to prove that the vehicle cannot be driven in Slovenia anymore...

Since I'm not a resident in Slovenia I know that I can't get registration in my name, which I can then cancel, however my question is if there's any way I can get temporary registration only for export (not the 2 day number plate when you buy a vehicle), and on such a document, would it say that the original documents are cancelled and that the vespa can be exported....?

I might also just forget about it and just try to sell the Vespa in Slovenia trying to get back at least some of what I spent on it, just in case anyone's interested. (it's a px200E Arcobaleno)

Thanks a lot for any input, or for any suggestions on what options I might have at this point....

Manuel

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Hi!

Try to contact the seller, which, I presume is Slovenian. Maybe he can re-register the bike for traffic and then you write 'another' contract, so you can export the bike.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Hi!

Try to contact the seller, which, I presume is Slovenian. Maybe he can re-register the bike for traffic and then you write 'another' contract, so you can export the bike.

Thanks...actually I didn't think of that....! If nothing else works then I'll try this...

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Thanks...actually I didn't think of that....! If nothing else works then I'll try this...

Sorry....forgot to ask.....if I do it this way, will I need to pay Slovene Insurance?

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

No, insurance is just for safety of you and the people around you when your driving it.

If nothing works with your regestration (but I hope it does, and you show this Italian pricks what you are made of) - Im a potencial buyer !

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

WOOHOO....!!! SUCCESS!!!! :OK::kva2:

In the end I went to the "Motorizzazione civile" office in Gorica, instead of Trieste.....handed in the papers (which in Trieste were "not ok")....waited a week...then annoyed them on the phone many times each day for another week..... :naughty: .and now my Vespa has it's Italian number plate....

let me just mention that all this took "just" since last february, just to get the documents ready...Italy is so cool...land of pizzas and spaghetti...and very efficient clowns running the public offices...our pedofile president represents us very well...

:headbang:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Tomorrow we go to Firenze :)

Di dove e?

Ciao, sono di Trieste...! Divertitevi tanto a Firenze.....andate in scooter? :):worship:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ciao, sono di Trieste...! Divertitevi tanto a Firenze.....andate in scooter? :):worship:

:slap: :xx:

Please write in English... You can show us Your "vespa". This somer I m planing to come to Trieste, can We meet and drink :kava: , and I will need a guide to "scooter" shops :whistle: .

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

:slap: :xx:

Please write in English... You can show us Your "vespa". This somer I m planing to come to Trieste, can We meet and drink :kava: , and I will need a guide to "scooter" shops :whistle: .

That's really cool....let me know and I'll be happy to show you the scooter shops in Trieste.. :)

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!