Skoči na vsebino

Yamaha V Max

lampa

Priporočene objave

Bistvo užitka na motorju je vožnja po ovinkih, V-Max tega ne nudi.

Priznam, da mi je bil leta 1984/85, ko je prišel ven, neznansko všeč. Samo meni so vsi motorji všeč, kako se peljejo je druga stvar.

• Všeč mi je 2
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Bistvo užitka na motorju je vožnja po ovinkih, V-Max tega ne nudi.

Priznam, da mi je bil leta 1984/85, ko je prišel ven, neznansko všeč. Samo meni so vsi motorji všeč, kako se peljejo je druga stvar.

he he he jaz sem nekoč hotel kupit rabljenega in sem bil celo malo jezen ko je "mojega nagledanega" kupil kolega ker je on pač imel denar jaz pa sem ga še zbiral. ko sem spremljal njegove poskuse kako motor naredit vodljiv in videl koliko je zmetal v njega sem mu vedno bolj postajal globoko hvaležen.

je lep motor in legenda ampak huh kakšna sreča da ga nisem kupli :evilgrin:

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Hvala Pervy!

Vseeno sem pa z Vmaxom uspel narediti okoli 50kkm, kljub vsej nevoznosti in arhaičnosti.Pa še v Francijji sem bil z njim in to v času bencinskega štrajka (pa elektromagnetni ventil je delal po sisitemu "sad radi sad ne radi") tak da je bilo večino potovanja narejeno v 12litrskih etapah. Definitivno ga vel ne bi kupil sem pa vesel da sem ga imel!

Dodatnega keslapa nisem kupil zaradi denarja in izgleda....

LP Bajsi

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Hvala Pervy!

Vseeno sem pa z Vmaxom uspel narediti okoli 50kkm, kljub vsej nevoznosti in arhaičnosti.Pa še v Francijji sem bil z njim in to v času bencinskega štrajka (pa elektromagnetni ventil je delal po sisitemu "sad radi sad ne radi") tak da je bilo večino potovanja narejeno v 12litrskih etapah. Definitivno ga vel ne bi kupil sem pa vesel da sem ga imel!

Dodatnega keslapa nisem kupil zaradi denarja in izgleda....

LP Bajsi

ja saj ti je služil, samo ti si bogataš :evilgrin: jaz bi bankrotiral na njem :whistle:

no saj če bi imel res viška denarja bi vseeno enega vzel za 7-8 motor in ga mel malo za od kafiča do kafiča ker je le legenda.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

meni je to najlepši motor, kar so jih kdaj naredili. lepši od novega, ki se mi zdi malo bolj kičast

• Všeč mi je 2
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 3 mesecev pozneje...

2009 – 2011 Yamaha V-Max Oil Pump Recall

If you own a 2009 to 2011 Yamaha V-Max, produced between 09/2008 and 04/2011 listen up. There's an oil pump recall that sounds very serious, as in, stop pumping and engine seizing serious. You should check this out immediately. If you didn't get the notice, call your dealer ASAP.

Manufacturer: Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA

Model Year: 2009-2011

Models affected: VMX17

NHTSA Campaign Number: 11V483000

Problem: Yamaha is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 VMX17 (V-Max) motorcycles, including the YB,YCB, ZR, ZCR AG and ACG variants, manufactured from September 2008 through April 2011. On affected motorcycles, high oil pressure can build up inside the oil pump causing it to malfunction. Oil might then stop pumping through the engine resulting in severe engine damage that can cause the engine to stall and not restart again. An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash with injury or death.

Corrective Action: Yamaha dealers will replace the oil pump free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during October 2011. Owners may contact Yamaha at 1-800-962-7926.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

ko vidim kako globoko ga je potrebno razdreti mi gredo solze na oči...

http://images.imageh.../j6g95qumth.jpg

http://images.imageh.../dayt39f536.jpg

dayt39f536.jpg

j6g95qumth.jpg

sicer pa, zanimivo kako napišejo, kajne?

"An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash with injury or death."

se mi zdi, da zna biti pri 200km/h zaribanje mašine biti kar " smrtni bingo" in ne le povečano tveganje...

qrc tole, ni kaj...

Popravljeno . Popravil ELO
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 1 mesec pozneje...
  • 3 tedne pozneje...
  • 2 mesecev pozneje...

včeraj sem namontiral flešan ECU ter odstranil restriktor na vstopu zraka, čemur so prilagojene tudi mape v ECU-ju.

takole zgleda vžig po slabih treh mesecih mirovanja. je rabil malce več kot sicer...

s flešanim ECUjem sem pridobil naslednje:

-blokada vrtljajev pomaknjena za cca 1500 vrtljajev višje,

-odstranjena blokada končne hitrosti,

-odstranjene omejitve throttle by wire sistema in "Launch Bog",

-odstranjene časovne zakasnitve,

-bolj gladke performanse plina,

-bolj blagi in obvladljivi odzivi na majhne spremembe plina

-zmanjšano je zaviranje motorja v prvih treh prestavah,

-trajno zaprt AIS sistem

-sistemsko odstranjen EXUP ventil.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 2 mesecev pozneje...

Če koga zanima menjava vilc z USD na svojem v maxu mam naprodaj modificiran sprednji konec od GSXR 1100:

-spiegler zgornji križi, superbike krmilo (dodam original križe + klipone)

-tokico 6 batne zavorne čljusti od 2007 Hayabuse + pletene zavorne cevi

-custom sprednji blatnik

-pa seveda original spodnje križe, vilce, kolo in diske

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 5 mesecev pozneje...

en dober opis in primerjava.

vir: Ode to VMAX - What Makes it so Special?, http://www.starvmax.com/forum/general-vmax/171211-ode-to-vmax-what-makes-it-so-special#171211, ( 5.nov.2012)

Well, it has been a few months since my last post here and in that time, I’ve logged just under 2,000 miles on Mad Max, all the while falling deeper and deeper in love with my sultry mistress. You see, while you fellas are truly first rate – I’ve not yet seen an accurate composition of what makes the Max truly a work of art, nay – a masterpiece.

Yes, it is widely stated, “you have to ride one to understand” this rhetoric neither build the ranks of our brotherhood, nor accurately describes what it takes for one to truly understand this machines greatness. To understand the VMAX doesn’t take a ride… to absorb the greatness of this engineering marvel, one must OWN the vehicle – or rather, log up at least a thousand miles on one in varying conditions.

Since for most, this isn’t a feasible proposition and magazine articles and posts I’ve seen here (at least ones I’ve read) don’t fully paint this work of arts picture, I’ll take a stab at articulating what makes this motorcycle so special, such a pleasure to ride, and in my opinion, the finest motorcycle on the road, despite one major setback. I also won’t waste anyone’s time and retell the obvious, it looks superb (regardless of what naysayers say, anywhere I go, the ooh’s and ahh’s are abundant), it sounds maniacal, it’s tremendously fast, and it can light up the rear tire.

First, let me begin with the riding position, as this is often overlooked yet it makes such a difference. The “dragster crouch” is really unique to this machine. It’s super comfortable loping around town, or cruising on the freeway, yet easy to lean forward and get weight on the front end when you grab a handful of throttle. Your pelvis is also perfectly in line with the massive engine, meaning just a twist of the body will quickly change directions. The stock seat is superb, good enough that it’s the first (of many) bike I’ve owned where I haven’t changed out the stock seat. It locks you into position from the back to keep you feeling comfortable and relaxed when you let those 120+ ft/lbs loose, or hit a jarring bump – whether in a straight line, or mid-turn. The grips fall to hand perfectly; to allow stellar comfort for a sporting machine, yet allow superb control. The big tach is easy to read, even if you’re near blind, and the speedometer is clear and easy to read, whether you’re scraping pegs around a blind turn, or thumping down the highway on a bright day, with direct sunlight hitting the gauges.

Confidence. This is truly the most overlooked aspect of the bike and in my opinion - the most important aspect of the VMAX. You can make any bike fast… there are dozens of motorcycles on the market that handle better than ANY consumer can exercise, even on a racetrack. These specs, charts and laptimes however do little to expose the bikes character, and a A+ expert rider from a magazine who has the confidence, skill, training and testicular fortitude to manhandle motorcycles around a track, or on the road are too skilled and too accustomed to wringing the beans out of X number of new bikes a week to understand the small nuances which inspire confidence and help actually make a rider better. While electronics are all the rage right now, I can attest, they’re not the solution. What makes the VMAX such a work of art, is just how easy this bike is to ride, without the need for electronics to act as a guardian angel.

Now let’s get one thing straight before proceeding. The bike is huge, heavy and immensely powerful. It is not “easy” to ride in the sense of it being suitable for a novice rider, this is a monster and it should ONLY be considered by mature adults with at least a decade of riding experience. That said, if you do fall into the aforementioned category, you’ll be hard pressed to find an easier machine to get comfortable on. Once you put about 250 miles on it, you start to really gel with the machine, dare I say – it becomes an extension of your body, unlike any bike I’ve had the pleasure of riding. Even when you make significant errors, errors which in nearly any other bike would result in disaster, the VMAX somehow gets you through it, all the while doing so with little drama, no surprises which allows you to keep your composure and react intelligently, instead of with your reptilian “grab the brake” brain.

The slightest pull of the handlebars and the bike darts. Shift your bodyweight ever-so-slightly and the bike predictably leans accordingly. Like a well trained Labrador Retriever, what you say goes. A firm pull of the bar and lean your body and this cruise missile dives with shocking vigor. If a fully finger adjustable suspension doesn’t already tell you, let me - this isn’t some lowly cruiser, this baby can get down with the best of them. You really feel everything the bike is doing and it acts as a beautiful extension of your body, unlike any other bike I’ve ridden. That said – it did take a good month, and about a thousand miles for me to come to this nirvana, but I’ve owned dozens of bikes and I’ve never gotten there with any other. Normally when the rear tire breaks loose on a bike, it’s panic mode, but on the MAX it’s so progressive, so stable and the chassis/suspension is so communicative, even a jumpy rider can’t help but remain composed, and squeal with delight as the bike brilliantly sorts out the traction issues with exceptional engineering, versus electronic nannies. This bike will make even the most timid riders hooligans in due time. (NOTE: having a professional setup the suspension on this bike is worth its weight in gold. It’s a very tricky bike to dial in just right and it’s the first bike I’ve been unable to do on my own. This should only run you $20-40 and it’s worth every penny. Even if you think you have yours dialed in, take it to a pro and prepare to fall deeper in love with your chariot of fire.)

A properly ridden VMAX at a sane street pace (read: you have a family and plan to go home to them that night, and leave yourself enough margin in case there are deer on the road, gravel patches, etc) can hang with just about anything. The feedback from the seat and handlebars is sublime – you can really feel the road beneath you, but in a way that tells you “you’re ok, I’ve got you” versus “here’s information overload with every little pebble.” Due to the long wheelbase, it’s rarely jarring and mid corner stability is superb.

Today, I put a whooping on a well-ridden Ducati 848 evo in the twisties. He had me in the entry speed and apexes, but not by much – and I ripped by him like he was in reverse on the exits. After three turns back and forth, me gaining on him each time, I was able to put enough distance, that on the fourth turn there was a small 1/8 mile stretch that after I swallowed with the MAX, I never saw him again in the rear view mirror.

Say you’re mid-corner and you hit a bump… let’s say it’s near speed bump size as I experienced today. I was completely prepared to taste some pavement when I saw that monster (gas company cut a hole in the road, weren’t done with it and patched it with a horrific, large mound topped with a large steel door) – I was ½ inch from dragging a peg, and as I braced myself, while ever so slightly rolling on the throttle I experienced a surprisingly mild jar, popped off my seat 2 inches or so and was caught by the large raised seat and jolted back into the perfect position. As I slowed down to get my mind right and check my pants, I couldn’t help but smile – had I been riding any of my other bikes, I would have had my first on-street crash… guaranteed.

I own a Ducati 1098, and on the same road (I’ve used the lap timer on both bikes) and I’m a consistent 10+ seconds faster on the MAX on a 6.6 mile stretch of twisty road. Sure, on a track, I could munch the MAX with the 1098, but the real world isn’t a track and the 1098 gearing, weak low end compared to the max (mid range is stunning), choppy throttle/fueling and overwhelming and brutally stiff feedback (from bumpy public roads), can’t match the VMAX’s axe murder corner exits that damn near disconnect your retina. That, and the MAX does actually handle very well. Most importantly however, when riding the 1098 at that pace, I’m physically/mentally maxed out at the end of the run, I’m working REALLY hard and it feels incredibly dangerous. On the MAX, I feel like I could go much faster (with more ground clearance) and at the end of the run, I’m relaxed, composed and itching for more. The VMAX smooths out all the wild feedback you'd normally get at supersonic speeds (like on the 1098) to make you feel more comfortable going faster as 60 feels like other bikes at 40, and so on. It's almost like going from a front wheel drive to an all wheel drive car - it's so much easier and more confidence inspiring. You don't have to "feel" fully committed, to go fast on the VMAX.

It’s competitors and why they are inferior.

B-King:

Closely study any back-to-back dyno on these two machines, and one thing you'll quickly conclude is that these both have torque curves as flat as Collista Flockhart and similar arching horsepower curves. Either one of these monsters will make any liter bike seem peaky - it's akin to the difference between an R6 and an R1. Any way you cut it, both of these bikes are terrifyingly fast - so fast, you rarely get to crack the throttle wide open for more than a few seconds in any reasonably populated area… both for fear of losing your license and giving some unsuspecting car or truck, the worlds fastest hood ornament. While on paper, you wouldn't think there'd be a marked different from one machine to the other - the differences are stark, dare I say yin and yang?

As many of you know, I had a B-King that I loved, posted pictures of next to the MAX and was clear that it wasn’t going anywhere in my first post here on the forum. I say that as past tense, because I sold the B-King about three weeks ago. While the B-King beat the VMAX in every magazine comparo, these magazine riders didn’t have nearly enough seat time on either bike to make a final call. How can I say this? Well, the entire first month I owned the VMAX, I wouldn’t have told you I like the B-King more. The VMAX is a difficult bike to “get in the groove” – in that the B-King acts, rides and feels like a naked ZX-14 or Hayabusa, so it’s easy to mesh with if you’re used to riding hypersport bikes. The VMAX on the other hand, isn’t a cruiser (doesn’t handle, feel, ride, etc like one) has a unique riding position, and is really an odd duck, but once you’ve cracked the code (which is half the fun) it really opens up into something special.

Mind you, the B-King is an exceptional machine that deserves a lot of respect – and in a flat out drag race, it IS a faster bike. In fact, it’s actually a practical daily rider, with better instrumentation, better fuel economy and vastly superior range. What it isn’t however, is very much fun, or very comfortable on the street. Its power is always a few thousand RPM or a few gears out of reach, and the power delivery is so non-liner that when it does come on tap, you better be headed in a straight line on a smooth as glass road, or you’re in for some trouble. The B-King does turn in sharper and handle better than the MAX, but that is largely due to the stock tires being vastly superior and having superior ground clearance, affording greater lean angle. With the absurdly tall Hayabusa gearing however, you completely lose that reality distorting corner exit speed you get on the VMAX, ultimately favoring the MAX on everything but a track, or the REALLY tight stuff. What it really boils down to however is the fun factor. You can get an immense rush on the VMAX and exploit all 200 angry horses without losing your life, or your license. On the B-King, you either risk the aforementioned, or rarely get the opportunity to experience that monster motor, and that’s where the fun factor quickly fizzled, versus the MAX.

Diavel:

While my Ducati 1098 was in for its eye watering $1,500 7.5K mile service, I had the opportunity to spend quite some time on the Ducati dealers demo Diavel. In fact, I liked it enough that I almost bought one, and their rival dealer actually let me borrow theirs for several days. I do think I’ll eventually purchase one, as they are superb bikes, but there were a few shortcomings that put the MAX squarely above the Diavel.

First off, the gearing is absurd on the Diavel. The darn thing wheelies everywhere in first gear. While it’s fun at first, it gets old fast, and becomes downright dangerous in traffic. I’m used to accelerating with authority in my MAX up to about 5-10 above the speed limit and being firmly planted while doing so. Attempting to mimic this with the same enthusiasm in the Diavel, will come in tandem with a wheelie. Granted, not a “Sport Rider Magazine Photo” wheelie, but a good ½ to 1 foot grazer. Not only do you look like a moron (unless you’re into that sort of childish thing) everywhere you go, but you drawl way too much attention to yourself. Any sort of canyon riding, and 1st is off limits, even on the slow stuff, yet 2nd doesn’t have enough honk, so you’re left wanting something in-between.

Now that gearing is out of the way – lets talk about shifting those gears. While the transmission is more responsive/shorter shifts, it’s also quite a chore to find neutral. After talking to several Diavel owners (some of which had 10K+ miles on theirs) I’ve found this to be a recurring issue. While some may forgive this offense, to me this is damnable. Riding around holding in the clutch, or stopping at our notoriously long California traffic lights, banging the gear box like a squid trying to find neutral at every stop isn’t my idea of fun. I know, eventually you kind of get the hang of it (I had an Aprilia RSV1000 that did this) – for me it’s still unacceptable, and none of my other Ducati’s do this.

Next is the side exhaust. I must admit, the bike sounds great, but the stock exhaust is really loud, and does quite a number on your right ear. Even with ear plugs in, I’d find after a long ride, my right ear would be irritated.

Lastly and the damnable offense that caused me not to buy one (yet) was the fact that the power was much harder to get to on the Diavel than on my MAX. In top cog on the freeway, the Diavel has squat. I had my riding buddy give it a go and we went side by side – he in 6th on the Diavel, me in 5th on the VMAX – three honks and then we punched it. I left him for dead. Then we tried it again, this time with the Diavel in 5th and the MAX in 5th – and while I didn’t leave him for dead, I did handily spank him. Then we tried 4th and it was pretty even, the MAX still ahead. Then we tried 3rd and good night nurse, he was off like lightning. This is really significant, and this to me is infinitely more important that ¼ mile times and top speeds. If I grab the gas in top gear at freeway speeds, the MAX will still beat a Diavel rider who’s downshifted TWICE! Anytime we did a side by side roll on the Diavel got wasted. Sure, it’s got loads of power, but you’ve really got to use those gears, and that’s the same when riding in the canyons. I’ll throw my MAX in 3rd and leave it there the whole time. With the Diavel, I’m constantly flipping between 2nd and 3rd (and occasionally dropping into 1st or 4th ) to get optimal power in the straights and stability in the turns.

The Diavel unquestionably handles better, has a beefy motor, looks/sounds the part, is surprisingly comfortable and is light as a feather… but one ride on the MAX, and the Diavel feels like a toy and frankly, it’s just not as much fun. Try hanging the rear tire out on the Diavel (with T/C off) and prepare to soil yourself when it'll try to whip around you. Try it with T/C on, and prepare to still soil yourself as the T/C intervenes aggressively, suddenly and unnaturally. I’ll take my well-sorted suspension/chassis that flexes and stretches out to naturally and progressively correct the slide instead, thank you very much.

VMAX - The Bad:

The range is abysmal. While this is well documented and easy to disregard, when you actually have to live with it, it truly is an Achilles heel. When ridden hard, my gas light comes on at under 60 miles. On my best behavior, the most I’ve attained is 85 miles before the orange fuel light rears its head. Again – while this can be written off as “well, how often do I drive more than 85 miles?” or “after 85 miles I want a break anyway” let me quickly derail both. First, how often do you swing your leg over your bike with a full tank of gas?

Usually you’ve got at least 20-30 miles into the tank when you roll it out of the garage, which means you’ve got 30-60 miles of range before the fuel light comes on… at best. Chances are, you’ll have closer to 45 miles into the tank like I usually do, which means you have to think about where you’re going, and figure out when you need to get gas – before you start, or if you know of a place on the way to your destination. My commute to work is about 45 miles in each direction. What this means is I have to fill up at least once a day (when I take it to work) but often 2X a day. This, is totally unacceptable. If you ride with folks who have bikes with an acceptable range, they’ll quickly become annoyed with your constant gas stops. It becomes a problem fast. Second of all – the VMAX is actually quite comfortable and you can handle long stretches in the saddle, much longer than the meager distance allows. When the light comes on (even after going through the tank in full tilt riding) you’ll never think “well, I could use a break” you’ll only think “*#*$.”

What adds insult to injury, is that you also have to get off the bike to fill it up and for some reason, the fueling angle is such that there is almost always gas left in the nozzle. If you’re not really careful, you’ll spill it all over the seat. I’ve NEVER done this on a motorcycle before, but to my horror when I’ve been in a hurry and running late (and having to stop for fuel because of the poor range) I’ve done it to my MAX multiple times.

The next two aren't big deal's but worth mentioning-

The second display panel (gear indicator, gas, etc) is poorly designed. You have to take your eyes off the road to see it. This info could have been incorporated below the tach or in center of the tach, either of which would be more visible. The gas gauge also has a mind of its own, and almost always shows a different reading when you put the bike away, versus when you start it back up the next morning. It’ll also occasionally register wonky readings and show you more/less than you actually have for extended periods of time after going up/down a steep hill. When you’re constantly looking at the gas gauge (remember, it usually starts eating the half circle in less than 10 miles) it can be a bit troublesome looking down (eyes off the road) and at an inaccurate reading.

My last quibble is with the matte black paint on the 2012. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired. One ride… one ride with a pillion and the “matte” finish where your pillion riders legs touch will turn to “polished.” If you buy a 2012 VMAX and plan to take a pillion, make sure to buy plenty of blue painters tape to tape off the area your passengers legs/boots touch, so you can preserve your finish. The otherwise beautiful bike looks like a supermodel with a black eye when it's adorned with blue painters tape. 3M film won’t work either, as it’ll appear shiny and bubbles form as a result of the matte finish. Ugh.

Conclusion:

Ok I lied. I have to say something about the VMAX’s power and it has to be the note, which ends this horrifically long missive. Before thumbing a key into the ignition, or swinging your leg over the girthy seat, make sure to take a trip to the restroom to devoid your bladder of any excess fluid, lest you return pants soiled and head held low in shame - and I mean this only in part, as a joke. The violent response from grabbing a handful of throttle is unlike anything you've ever experienced on a stock production vehicle. If your tire isn't good and warm and you whip the throttle fast enough, it'll even spin the tire with reckless abandon whilst your at a steady gate of 30 or so miles an hour. Time seems to stop as the angry V4 screams out its victory song, giving notice to cagers and fellow motorcyclists within earshot - something terrifying is headed there way and it has bad intentions. This bike drips with intimidation - merely whip your head to the side to make eye contact with a cager drooling over your VMAX, and watch their gaze quickly avert.

This is VMAX. Sickness of the quickness, can’t resist the twist – whatever catchy phrase you use, at the end of the day you’re straddling an engine nearly the size of a Lotus Elise’s - with MORE power and 1/3 the weight. Power, thy name is VMAX. Riding the VMAX at full tilt, is like being the conductor for the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. You’re commanding the best on earth – and your role in the production, is the most visible, respected and exciting. Lucky for you all you have to do is flick your wrist and machine will make the magic happen.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 6 mesecev pozneje...
  • 2 mesecev pozneje...

Elo dobr da te mamo sicer bi ta teme že davno izumrla.Groza,da mora v 400metrih 5X šaltat.Fajn bi bilo, da objaviš tabelo uverstitev in da vidimo na katerem slavnem mestu je ta težki gešos ! !

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

začne v 1.

PRESTAVLJANJE v 2.

PRESTAVLJANJE v 3.

PRESTAVLJANJE v 4.

PRESTAVLJANJE v 5.

PRESTAVLJANJE se torej pojavi 4x.

govorim o tem na posnetku.

ja, saj sem vedel da ne znaš šteti do 5... :BUA: :BUA:

jaz s svojim sicer 402m odkotalim samo s 3kratnim prestavljanjem, z izhodno hitrostjo ~230km/h v 4.prestavi.

v kateri kategoriji pa te zanima uvrstitev vmaxa?

veš, ne najde se nobenega posnetka, kjer bi katerikoli "stock" motor na 402m bil hitrejši od "stock" vmaxa...

so namreč tudi vmaxi s 600+ konji, podaljšano zadnjo roko,...,...,...

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

• 5 mesecev pozneje...

Z V-max-om ni problem,krog narisat niti črto vlečt po ravnini s 3-tjo problemi se začno pri: zaviranju, v zavojih in pri hitrostih nad 200 Km/h, ko začne zadji konc opletat ojej ojej ! !

Ne mi kaj oporekat sem imel takega,kot na tem filmu (Yamaha Bleck Max 140 PS letnik 1996) 9 let in prevozil z njim ca 78 K kil. Na njem sem popravljal vse živo od menjalnika 3 X vedno ostal v 3-tji prestavi,kotni prenos (dif.),2X sklopka(nova komplet),zavore,ležaje v hrižih,tesnila prednjih teleskopov  itd.

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Z V-max-om ni problem,krog narisat niti črto vlečt po ravnini s 3-tjo problemi se začno pri: zaviranju, v zavojih in pri hitrostih nad 200 Km/h, ko začne zadji konc opletat ojej ojej ! !

Ne mi kaj oporekat sem imel takega,kot na tem filmu (Yamaha Bleck Max 140 PS letnik 1996) 9 let in prevozil z njim ca 78 K kil. Na njem sem popravljal vse živo od menjalnika 3 X vedno ostal v 3-tji prestavi,kotni prenos (dif.),2X sklopka(nova komplet),zavore,ležaje v hrižih,tesnila prednjih teleskopov  itd.

Odebeljeni del je teoretična zadeva?

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

@Bremzer - pa dobro stari a ti se moraš vedno vedno z nekom okoli nečesa nategovat.V tem času, ko tukaj na forumu berem tvoje poste sem ugotovil troje stvari o tebi:

1. imaš tehnično znanje - kapo dol

2. si praktično nepismen (mogoče si tujec in ti delam krivico, ampak vseeno, lahko bi pazil kaj in kako pišeš) ne gre ti niti slovenščina niti angleščina

3. praskaš se tam kjer te nič ne srbi - pa s čem sem te izzval k pridušanju in komentiranju?!?

Našel sem moj star film in ga ponudil tudi drugim uporabnikom Motosveta, tvoj komentar je popolnoma neprimeren in nepotreben.

LP Bajsi

Popravljeno . Popravil bajsi
  • Všeč mi je 2
Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Če te toliko moti moja slovenščina, lahko komunicirava tudi v srbohrvašćini in nemščini.Na forumu imamo vsi možnost IGNORE !

Lp Bremzer

Povezava do komentarja
Delite na drugih straneh

Ustvarite račun ali se prijavite za komentiranje

Za objavljanje se morate najprej registrirati

Ustvarite račun

Registrirajte se! To je zelo enostavno!

Registriraj nov račun

Prijava

Že imate račun? Prijavite se tukaj.

Vpišite se
  • Zadnji brskalci   0 članov

• Noben registriran uporabnik, si ne ogleduje to stran.
  • Ustvari novo...

Pomembne informacije

Z uporabo te strani se strinjate z uporabo piškotkov in se strinjate s pravili o varovanju zasebnosti!